Blog Archive

Sunday, June 26, 2011

world war 1 soldiers

images Soldiers, World War I world war 1 soldiers. a soldier in World War 1
  • a soldier in World War 1



  • acecupid
    07-16 07:36 PM
    Signed it !:D





    wallpaper a soldier in World War 1 world war 1 soldiers. World War I to World War II
  • World War I to World War II



  • ganguteli
    05-14 12:15 PM
    Guys stop giving respect to this low life Nitinboston. He is an anti-immigrant hiding on our site for past one year reading all posts and reporting to his bosses. Now suddenly his rat fraternity boss asked him to do go the Lion's den and Roar. But he could not and his rats behind got nailed by PresidentO and QAslueth etc.





    world war 1 soldiers. World War One - Footage
  • World War One - Footage



  • nrk
    10-27 10:46 AM
    Post-Decision Activity

    On August 30, 2007, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

    For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

    This is my 140 status from start, people say that Department of state is not normal. i opened a SR on 10/15/2009 and the status of my case is

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum2-retrogression-priority-dates-and-visa-bulletins/776640-your-case-is-on-hold-because-your-appear-to-be-inadmissible-under-the-current-law.html


    I just received notification that my approved 140 (which got approved way back in 2007) is now moved to USCIS. Has anyone seen this before?

    Exact status is as follows

    Post-Decision Activity

    On October 27, 2009, a USCIS office received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it. We will notify you when we complete our review, or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.





    2011 World War I to World War II world war 1 soldiers. Returning World War I soldiers
  • Returning World War I soldiers



  • sayantan76
    05-23 09:42 PM
    When I called Lucille Raybal Allard's office last week, a rep from the office had an extensive conversation with me about both the bills and they have not heard about them before. He recognized me when I called him back to check if they made a decision.

    Alright Folks, Let us not get distracted. We have lots of work to do.
    what was the decision though? not trying to question your calling but just curious on effectiveness.....

    the fact that the person remembered you does not mean anything.....say, i run a hardware shop and have not sold a mousetrap in months - suddenly 3 people come in asking for a mousetrap - despite the fact that i probably get hundreds of customers - chances are i would remember those 3



    more...


    world war 1 soldiers. World War I Wounded Soldier
  • World War I Wounded Soldier



  • mbawa2574
    11-02 11:29 AM
    I would like to share my experience and it may help some people here.
    My H1 was sponsored by company A when I was working with them on OPT. I paid $3000 for H1 filing and attorney fees and company A gave me the H1 approval notice only after I signed an agreement that I would work for atleast one year with them.
    Afetr 1 month of my H1 approval, I got a better job offer from company B and I got the H1 transferred. I notified my client and company A who threatened to revoke my H1, take me to court etc etc. They also withheld 4 weeks of my pay.
    After joining company B, I filed a complaint against company A with DOL that they withheld my salary and also they demanded H1 fees from me. After 2 weeks of that complaint, my salary was deposited into my account and DOL was looking into my complaint about H1 fees. This case finally got resolved last week after about 18 months, when DOL finally persuaded company A to pay $3000 back to me.
    I would request everyone who is a victim of these blood sucking employers to
    take every possible action against them. There's a very little chance that they would go to court because they are themselves involved in gross irregularities.

    Hats off to you. We can clean these bodyshops if everyone follows this path.





    world war 1 soldiers. World War I has no national
  • World War I has no national



  • kubmilegaGC
    09-17 09:28 PM
    Thanks kubmilegaGC!

    I will call the senators immigration liaison tomorrow. Hopefully she will not tell me that they cannot do anything besides what they have done because that is what they told me in September last year when I got a standard response last year.

    Unfortunately nobody understands the pain and agony we are going through. For them, its just another day at the office, they couldnt care less. Nevertheless, I am going to try tomorrow.....hey, cant give up that easy.

    I will call CS again tomorrow, I dont mind being yelled at and I am gonna tell her this time that I have not opened a SR. Atleast, she will then transfer my call to a IO.

    Let's see what tomorrow has in store for me!!

    do you have SR opened for your wife?



    more...


    world war 1 soldiers. World War I, French Soldiers
  • World War I, French Soldiers



  • sin94
    03-30 04:35 PM
    Question do we have to stop working upon receipt of the denial and wait until receipt of MTR? What are work options when a situation like this occurs

    I have used ac21 and moved to a new employer and although my former employer have indicated that they will not revoke the approved I-140 (485 pending since Oct 07) if they do and USCIS does the same situation as described above for me & wife would I be out of status from that period?

    Me being the primary applicant and wife the derivative are not using our H1's (I have 9 months remaining of my 6 year period and wife 3 years) I accepted a full time invoking Ac21 with the new company and joined using EAD. My wife has accepted a contract position using her EAD

    I read somewhere that if you get a NOID and its the 485 gets rejected (even upon providing supporting documents) are we allowed to work during any of that period? what happens if we respond with MTR? how long will it normally take to respond?

    ADVAthanksNCE :) to all





    2010 World War One - Footage world war 1 soldiers. Soldiers, World War I
  • Soldiers, World War I



  • mbartosik
    12-13 11:59 PM
    How about we start donating services for the IV. I am ready to donate my time and use my energies to generate money for the IV. Ideas can be

    1. Shampoo your car ($20)
    2 Wash your car ($25)
    3 Donate personal DVD's to be rented out to fellow Desis ($2)
    4 Dinner and a Movie organized by state chapters. ($100)
    5 Collect Cans to recycle
    6 More Ideas


    Hey, dude, I hope that this was a joke :D

    Because I doubt that anyone willing to wash my car for a few bucks is highly skilled. Personally, I prefer, give 1 day of salary - that's way over $25, and far more effective (I get paid more than $25 for the time it takes to wash a car).


    [edited]
    Huum, I rather thing that it was not a joke. No offense intended.
    The dinner and movie is the best idea.
    Actually I think that the other ideas to be "less than optimal", thus I thought they were a joke.



    more...


    world war 1 soldiers. soldier ( First World War)
  • soldier ( First World War)



  • gimme_GC2006
    06-11 09:16 AM
    What happened in your case?

    I rear-ended a car last April..The damage to the car (other person's car) was minimum (<1500) but the other driver claimed whiplash injury...They wanted 10K from my insurance (at that time that was my limit..:-( ).
    But my insurance offered them $2500 and they rejected the offer and filed a lawsuit in the county court.

    I have a deposition this month..God knows what will happen..

    But I am curious to know what was your accident about.





    hair Returning World War I soldiers world war 1 soldiers. during World War One.
  • during World War One.



  • nik.patelc
    04-08 01:12 PM
    I have received email notification of RFE last friday April 3rd. I am waiting for actual RFE mail notice. I talked to IO and she said mail notice sent to my home adress? Typically, how long it takes to receive mail notice? 1 week or 2 to 3 days?

    Thank You



    more...


    world war 1 soldiers. One soldier has lifted a young
  • One soldier has lifted a young



  • sweet23guyin
    01-17 01:05 AM
    Came across this
    http://www..com/compare/result.php

    Any one comment on these kind of plan?

    Thanks always.





    hot World War I Wounded Soldier world war 1 soldiers. World War One: Siegfried
  • World War One: Siegfried



  • dbcd
    05-24 01:44 AM
    I'm sure there are some intelligent and caring lawmakers somewhere who listen to legal immigrants' plight. They don't seem to be in enough or meaningful numbers. Most are interested in either keeping their seats or serving a subsection of their community.

    Again, I believe they are moved mostly by lobbyists and other power groups. I don't yet fully understand how much power IV can wield, but IV could be one such group.

    Lawmakers care about high-skilled immigrants only because people like B. Gates, Compete America and such keep lobbying any and all the time.

    BTW, I'm not at all short-sighted about this. I'm just more realistic about how things happen in Washington. Need proof: For example, look at the staffers on McCain's campaign. Most are lobbyists. Understanding how democracy works in America and commenting about it is what the real big picture is.

    DBCD

    Calling does help in many ways. People have to think positive rather than berating an effort.

    Based on the original post, I infer that lawmakers won't care if they receive calls from LEGAL Aliens. If that is the logic then why do you think that lawmakers will work on "immigration" bills. After all the "immigration" bills only benefit folks who don't vote immediately. But one of lawmakers duty is to build the next generation America, and "immigration" bills benefit next generation America. People got to understand this fundamental difference and stop being pessimistic about IV efforts.

    Directly talking to lawmakers office (through phone or in person) is far more effective than Web faxes and digital signatures.

    I just cannot understand how high-skilled folks can be so short sighted, Look at the big picture.



    more...


    house War through to World War 1 world war 1 soldiers. France during World War I
  • France during World War I



  • Humhongekamyab
    07-02 02:53 PM
    Were they affected by your complaint? I guess they know and are ready to face these things.

    No disrespect but your signature is "The first step in fighting injustice, is to make it visible" - Mahatma Gandhi





    tattoo World War I has no national world war 1 soldiers. are World War I era.
  • are World War I era.



  • belmontboy
    09-15 09:20 PM
    What works for someone may not work for us. VXG and others were lucky we are not as simple as that which does not mean that we left any stone unturned...it just doesn't work that way.....but again will keep on trying...

    has anybody tried calling USCIS as the proxy applicant..I mean has anyone as a primary called USCIS for their dependent....the reason I am asking is I need to do that....I am sure there is no "sex" in the file and there is no way for them knowing that I am the primary applicant or not.

    SoP

    u going to talk in girl's tone? :D



    more...


    pictures World War I, French Soldiers world war 1 soldiers. Railroads and World War I,
  • Railroads and World War I,



  • anzerraja
    07-20 09:40 AM
    There is a funding drive in this other thread towards reimbursing the administrative costs of IV.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10708

    Could you please pledge an amount ?


    Aman,
    You are an inspiration to all of us in the IV community.
    You are selfless and humble and these are amongst the most noble qualities a leader can have.
    Thanks!
    -S





    dresses World War One: Siegfried world war 1 soldiers. for World War I Soldiers
  • for World War I Soldiers



  • gjoe
    12-03 09:53 AM
    The ideas to make this forum a paid one is going to be a big disaster. Please excuse me for being blunt about it. Everyone who is suggesting paid membership should remember that most of them are here for information, they will go elsewhere if they have to pay for reading and writiing posts on this forum. Remember the crowd here are internet users who use it for obtaining legal second opinion and also for cheap bargain shopping. They would always find another place to gather and discuss their thoughts and opinions.
    I would say Ads are a better way to generate revenue, but I don't know the income reporting requirments. There can't be any secrets about financials if you are taking donations. The audited information can be obtained by any interested party if they are a paid member.

    Please don't mistake me for a anti. I am a person who would be interested in seeing the goals of this organisation succed. That is the reason I am pointing out what could go wrong with the paid membership plan.

    Good luck to me and all those who are waiting for their GC.

    PS: Paid reputation service is welcome as far as the revenue generated is shared by IV and the person who gets a reputation. This would motivate the people to focus and also reap the rewards in cash. Postive reputation would be $1 and negative reputation would be $5. The sharing would be 70% for IV and 30% for the member who received the reputation. The higher fees for negative reputation would help the members from staying out of dissing other members and making this place were people fight with each other.



    more...


    makeup soldier ( First World War) world war 1 soldiers. War through to World War 1
  • War through to World War 1



  • Green.Tech
    06-09 11:43 AM
    Do not give up guys. Keep calling these numbers if you want the bills to hit the House floor.





    girlfriend are World War I era. world war 1 soldiers. world war 1 soldiers
  • world war 1 soldiers



  • laksmi
    07-02 03:50 PM
    USCIS should produce a rule saying that if they are x number of employees, then all the employees should have a company email id as mandatory, In that case they will be no issue at all, every thing will be clear and accurate to one and all in the company with any issue.





    hairstyles One soldier has lifted a young world war 1 soldiers. Kiss in World War I.jpg
  • Kiss in World War I.jpg



  • longq
    02-11 05:17 PM
    By doing what you are suggesting

    c) you only benefit EB-2 India/China (at the expense of EB-3 ROW)

    So, you make no difference whatsoever to huge number of EB-applicants (b), and you benefit (c) at the expense of (a).

    I hope you see that this is not a good solution for the majority of EB-applicants. With this kind of cannibalization, the only people who have any incentive to stay with IV would be EB-2 India/China.

    We have to work to increase the size of the pie here, and not engage in a zero sum game.

    This is completly wrong statement. Actually, it is otherway. The EB3-ROW is currently enjoying at the expense of EB2-India and China. It is enjoying not only in this year. It is happening since 2005. If you have doubt, please visit DOS website and anayze the statistics right from 1999 to 2005. Furthermore, all the AC21 numbers (about 150,000 unused visas) that was captured in previous years (1999-2001) that came from unused EB2 and EB1 numbers. Theoritcally, these numbers should have been used to reduce backlog in EB2 first, then it should go to EB3. Since no one cared about this, EB3-ROW was free riding in EB2 numbers despite heavy demand in EB2.

    Everyone knows that EB3 is heavily retrogressed compare to EB2. No doubt about that. The only solution for this is to increse the numbers. Everyone is working hard. However, it does not mean that one should ignore how DOS/USCIS mis-interpertinng the law and doing harm to EB2 Indians and Chinese. No one here is to sacrifice for EB3-ROW. Fighting to eliminate retrogression and understaing the correct interpretation of law and rule is totally two different issues. Please do not confuse between those.





    ronhira
    07-17 10:53 PM
    Is it possible to add VISA recapture to this bill? ????

    Family reuniting Bill H.R. 2709 Introduced Jun 4, 2009.
    H.R. 2709: Reuniting Families Act (GovTrack.us) (http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-2709)

    you got it! its done.... only because u said it.... for such a brilliant idea which no one could think..... i want to nominate you for the president of the united states of america

    proud member of 'GCperm for president'!!!!





    Macaca
    03-14 10:53 AM
    IV forums do not have much info about IV activities because it is not possible to mention IV activities on anonymous forums. On the other hand, forums have ignorant and irritating posts. Forum post quality is a reflection on members and NOT a reflection on core.

    It is easy to conclude that IV has no direction and there is no leadership. However, if you read core posts carefully, analyze core decisions (choosing lobbying firm, ...) and follow media reported facts, you will conclude that core is in the right direction.

    I called (without blocking my ID) Aman (first time) on 2nd March 2007. The only reason for my call was to check IV's survival in the continued absence of financial contributions. I did not ask anything else. However, he gave me some info about IV activities that I verified. I can assure you that

    you are in very good hands (much better then I thought) as long as IV exists, and
    Aman (and core) are very decent persons (once again, much better then I thought).

    Thus, I very strongly endorse the following. That is, IV forums do not reflect IV activities. Also, core knows the worth of member posts that include info reported by media, lawyers, blog sites, ...; verify the validity of this statement based on the outcome of such events reported in the past.

    I would request you and your like-minded friend not to confuse the organization with the website. The website is only a tool.

    ImmigrationVoice Organization on the other hand, consists of some influential core members who have been working on EB-based issues for more than a year.

    The continuing response of financially non-contributing (non-) members is self-destructive ONLY.



    Total Pageviews