Blog Archive

Sunday, June 26, 2011

wallpaper natural scene

images Natural Scene Wallpaper wallpaper natural scene. Natural Scene Wallpaper
  • Natural Scene Wallpaper



  • chanduv23
    02-13 03:37 PM
    logiclife - i saw your video and figured out that you seem very stressed and disappointed about all these things. Criticisms are common especially when you work for a noble cause. Chill out man. You have enough support from a lot of people. What IV has achieved
    (1) Bringing awareness to a lot of people - this is a big achievement
    (2) Helping anonymous people who come with issues, most of the advises and opinions here do not have any selfish motives and every advise comes with a lot of experience
    (3) Raising awareness in media
    (4) It is single most strongest organization representing highly skkilled immigrants
    (5) Exposing selfish employers and lawyers and educating immigrants so that they don't get exploited
    (6) Being realistic about anything and everything
    (7) Making sincere lobbying efforts
    (8) Educating lawmakers
    (9) Not breaking any rules and doing everything in a good manner.

    What IV can focus
    (1) Diplomacy - Lets study our opponents and businessmen and lawmakers so that we know where we stand and how to do things.
    (2) Controlled membership access - People must fill out a membership form

    The above said, I think when someone challenges and criticises, we can also take them in right spirit and not pounce on the person. Criticisms lead to a better system implementation and has its own advantages.

    Good luck





    wallpaper Natural Scene Wallpaper wallpaper natural scene. Natural Scene Wallpaper
  • Natural Scene Wallpaper



  • B3NKobe
    06-07 08:19 PM
    Good Job Mette!! :thumb::thumb:!!





    wallpaper natural scene. wallpaper natural scene.
  • wallpaper natural scene.



  • mpadapa
    09-17 10:57 AM
    The session hasn't started yet. There is a delay since the House is in session. Once the voting on the bill that is currently discussed in the House is over, probably then they will start the meeting..





    2011 Natural Scene Wallpaper wallpaper natural scene. Widescreen Nature Scene,
  • Widescreen Nature Scene,



  • deepakd
    04-19 11:06 AM
    Receipt No 2575-4357-9878-1984

    I just contributed $200. I appreciate all of you guys hard work for this.

    My GC processing has noy been started yet. It would be started probably within 6 mos by my new emplyer under eb3
    I got 5 years in my H1B out of 6



    more...


    wallpaper natural scene. Natural Scene Wallpaper
  • Natural Scene Wallpaper



  • coopheal
    08-13 10:48 AM
    Guys,

    Now we have poll results. What does these number mean to us? Any action item?


    All this poll proves is that new EB3 folks are more vocal. If we really need an action item then start supporting IV with money. Take part in IV action items to call reps.

    Face it other option of crying its not fare will not help us.





    wallpaper natural scene. Eerie Silence Nature Scene
  • Eerie Silence Nature Scene



  • h1aspirant
    02-02 11:56 PM
    I had my interview on 22nd Jan at chennai. Counsulate approved my visa and collected my passport . They did not return my passport for 8 days. On enquiry I found passport was under PIMS verification

    On ninth day, I got the passport back along with 221g blue form, asking me to submit through dropbox original 797 AND 156-157 forms.

    Anyone else has similar experience? How long woule it take after the submission to get my case processed.

    I am confused and frustrated after reading al PIMS related delays



    more...


    wallpaper natural scene. Natural Scene Wallpaper
  • Natural Scene Wallpaper



  • texcan
    09-11 10:57 AM
    Your attoney should be able to defend your case based on you salary more than PW.

    The GC process is for future employement, your bosses ability to pay exists since he has paid you more salary than PW.

    Your employer may be making loss every year, but he is paying you more than PW. Now your salary in itself is an expense for employer, so the fact that he is paying you may be making his financials look a little weak in term of profit loss.


    Look at other threads on RFE issues, and talk to your lawyer.
    I think you are fine.





    2010 wallpaper natural scene. wallpaper natural scene. Natural Scene Wallpaper
  • Natural Scene Wallpaper



  • mrajatish
    10-03 10:15 AM
    My post is going to make few MS/Phd people angry over here. Correct me if I am wrong, but when you came here to do MS/Phd, you came on a student visa...Right? Student visa comes under Non Permanent Non Resident alien category. All of you had a burden to prove to the US consulate that after you complete your degree, you would go back to your home country. All of you prepared for that and you knew the moment you said, I might not come back, F1 would be gone! You said this...every time you went back for F1 visa revalidation. Mind you..that H1/H4 never had that burden. They could have easily said that yes, if I like USA, I might not come back.
    Now fast forward....MS/Phd is done. Suddenly...."I will go home after MS/Phd" statement is gone..and hunt for H1-B is on! Once they get H1-B, hunt for Green Card starts. Once this heavy head Phd guy, who spent last 5 years on 1500 bucks a month is in GC line....he also realizes that hey, H1-Bs should not be allowed to interfile. After all, they all work for desi consulting companies. Yeah..right! Look who is talking! All H1s should come in EB-3, after all they did not go through 1500 bucks a month for 5 years.
    Here comes a Phd guy who always lied to the system saying "I love my home country, my research would do wonders to the society at home" is not leaving any stone unturned to get his GC (faster than anyone else).....tell me, who is inferior? A Phd student who lied to the system for 4/5 years and suddenly changed his intent or an H1-B candidate who never had the burden to prove that he would go back.

    All of us are part of this very painful journey! I have spent 8 years on H1-B and I am still waiting for my GC. I work for a desi consulting company, my GC is in EB-3, I have a B.Tech. degree from IIT and I am sick and tired of this GC mess.

    Second this post - point is, there is no easy solution to this mess until we work together to achieve the common goal of increasing # of visas available for Green card.



    more...


    wallpaper natural scene. Nature Scene Fog Wallpapers 13
  • Nature Scene Fog Wallpapers 13



  • bluekayal
    10-08 01:21 PM
    You can use your H1 without needing an EAD IF you continue working for the same employer. Please google "Cronin memo." I am doing it.





    hair Widescreen Nature Scene, wallpaper natural scene. pictures Widescreen Nature Scene, nature scenes wallpaper.
  • pictures Widescreen Nature Scene, nature scenes wallpaper.



  • Ankou
    06-09 01:03 AM
    Its all cool mate :D

    @Maniaci: Well its a battle, I want as many people submitting as possible so we can have a good vote.

    Well I'm one of those people I guess. Even though the other skins are a ton better looking than mine, I thought I'd give it a try.

    It didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted it to... but oh well.



    more...


    wallpaper natural scene. Natural Scene Wallpaper
  • Natural Scene Wallpaper



  • cliffmacnab
    12-04 10:00 PM
    Thanks a lot!

    Here is the link to Cao v. Upchurch ruling.
    http://www.paed.uscourts.gov/documents/opinions/07D0833P.pdf





    hot Natural Scene Wallpaper wallpaper natural scene. wallpapers nature scenes.
  • wallpapers nature scenes.



  • hpandey
    03-29 09:30 AM
    It is possible INS can track you down using posts here as you seem to be illegally here in the US. I wouldnt be advising anything to you as you are an illegal alien.

    At least one person is doing the right thing and you are asking him to be a coward ? What will INS do after tracking him down ?

    INS can't even track down the 12 million "really illegal " aliens that you and I see everyday around us and they will waste their time going after this guy who has already left the country.

    Get a grip on practical things in life.

    The employer should most certainly be reported to DOL for fraud.



    more...


    house Wallpapers - Nature Scenes wallpaper natural scene. nokia Sms,nature scenes
  • nokia Sms,nature scenes



  • waitingGC
    01-31 12:34 PM
    What plannet r u from that u donno abt desi companies and LC sell ? myself a human from earth :-)
    desi companies r indian companies and they sell LC openly , Eb2 pre approved labor has a rate approx 20k USD .

    desi companies sell H1b also , u pay money and they will get it for u , see sulekha.com for example .

    I am not in the IT industry so I have no idea about these Desi companies till today. If they sell EB2 LC for 20k USD, how come there are still so many people waiting instead of buying a GC?





    tattoo Eerie Silence Nature Scene wallpaper natural scene. Nature Landscape wallpaper
  • Nature Landscape wallpaper



  • unitednations
    03-30 10:21 PM
    unitednations, you making this statement makes me scared. :eek:
    Shouldn't they release some memo or something before making a drastic change like this???

    They should...

    What is confusing is that in the notice of intent to deny; uscis officer stated that person may be eligible for ac21 and to give a job letter.

    The only thing I can think of is that there may have been something wrong with the I-140 (ie., too many cases file by the 140 company and company revoked it in response to an ability to pay query, etc.).

    This particular company is pretty large staffing company. i do not have any interaction with them but from what I know; they have been cancelling a lot of people's h-1b's and telling them to find other employers to transfer to. Don't know if there is a story within a story.



    more...


    pictures Natural Scene Wallpaper wallpaper natural scene. Nature Landscape wallpaper
  • Nature Landscape wallpaper



  • desi3933
    03-10 05:56 PM
    I seriously doubt that this list is a 140 pending. Not 485. In 485 stage NIW will not come into picture.

    These numbers appear to be I-485.
    1. I-485 is called application whereas I-140 is called petition. PDF mentions EB applications.
    2. For EB5, no I-140 is needed. Instead I-526 is filed. Since EB5 is mentioned, it can't be I-140.





    dresses wallpapers nature scenes. wallpaper natural scene. nature scene wallpaper
  • nature scene wallpaper



  • Robert Kumar
    04-19 01:50 PM
    Congratulations...it's painful to see EB-3 folks wait for so many years and then hear EB-2 folks complaining about porting! Hopefully, all of us will come together and realize that the only way for us to get out of this mess is by supporting IV goals (no country limits, recapture, etc.).

    Very well said, Ghost.
    There are folks waiting from 2002 onwards, when it didnt really matter EB2 or EB3.
    I think we all can see into some future.
    Hence we must get together and see how to get bigger problem resolved which can happen by removing quotas, and recapture of lost visas.



    more...


    makeup Nature Scene Fog Wallpapers 13 wallpaper natural scene. Wallpapers - Nature Scenes
  • Wallpapers - Nature Scenes



  • vikbar
    04-08 02:08 PM
    Nik,

    Did it say anything on your online account about RFE when you received the email, or you just got the email i.e. when you click on the receipt number it shows status of the case which usually shows a generic message that the case was received and is pending, so did that message change?

    If not, then did anybody else who got the RFE had that message changed?

    Thanks





    girlfriend Nature Landscape wallpaper wallpaper natural scene. images nature scenes
  • images nature scenes



  • smartboy75
    09-30 03:06 PM
    Hi Smartboy75 & Wawa, I also received the same update on Sep 28th ,I am in pending h1b transfer and uscis tried to reopen my previous approved h1b .

    I am June filer and got all the receipts. Please keep me posted as well.

    Appreciate your inputs.
    Hey prince ...

    just like my case...H1 transfer pending and case reopened on previous approved H1b....I would request everybody to keep an eye on all your H1 approvals, past and present, so that in case you guys have the same issue ..you can quickly search this tread for feedback....





    hairstyles Natural Scene Wallpaper wallpaper natural scene. wallpaper nature winter.
  • wallpaper nature winter.



  • abqguy
    06-02 03:05 PM
    They all took down the message, very friendly and said they will pass on the message to the House Reps.





    chanduv23
    03-12 08:42 PM
    I am an IV old timer and I was wondering where the IV old timers were?

    black_logs, ragz4u. logiclife, waldenpond, berkleybee, shilpa?

    How many core IV members have already received their GCs besides Aman, just curious?

    Of late is there anything of note even happening on the lobbying front? IV seems to have become another Immigration Portal kinda website where people are now posting all sorts of info, some of it not even immigration related.

    It would be nice if someone in the core team updated the rest of us, who cannot join the state chapters due to personal reasons on the website.


    I did not read your entire message earlier. You have cited personal reasons for not joining a State chapter and I totally respect your space.

    Just to let you know - State Chapters are no extra burden or whatsoever. State chapter is just a verified list of dedicated IV members just like you who wholeheartedly support IV.

    State chapters go a long way into building IV as a strong and credible organization.

    Through State chapters we are able to identify new leaders, new ideas and better support through mutual trust.

    If I were you, I would not be too worried about some earlier leaders who are not active. IV is a volunteer organization and every member brings in some value to the organization in his/her own way.

    Old leaders pave way to new leaders and organizations grows and stay strong. IV is full of volunteers and anyone can volunteer to help in the community effort, so if you are interested, contact your state chapter and get going.





    anai
    02-14 09:03 AM
    Oh wait. I get it now. We're probably mistaken in thinking anand26's idea is to improve IV; looks like the idea is to promote "yelling at people" as a way of life.

    The plan is to do nothing oneself but make a random to-do list for other people; so we should also respond in the same spirit.

    Here are some things you should do, anand26; now do it quickly and report back to this forum by tomorrw:
    Eat more broccoli.
    Raise money for IV.
    Do not use "zapata" in a sentence ever again


    See. Anyone can do this. Pretty easy. Thanks Anand26 for sharing this idea.

    Ok, if advertising is too far-fetched, then hold some cultural events and make money on those. Brainstorm with members to find other ways to make money. People are not going to contribute. That is the writing on the wall. There is lack of trust and lack of faith in IV. IV will have to figure out ways to generate cash from other things than member contributions. If I remember correctly, people contributed nearly $200K and have got nothing to show for that.

    These suggestions are because you think money is the issue. I don't think it is. It's the lack of good leadership. That is my opinion and it was point of my original posting. Lack of money is being blamed wrongly. But may be I am wrong.

    Attack my ideas and not me. Then we can have a debate conducive to achieving our goals.



    Total Pageviews