Blog Archive

Friday, June 24, 2011

high resolution nature wallpaper

images HDTV Widescreen Wallpapers of high resolution nature wallpaper. high resolution nature
  • high resolution nature



  • trueguy
    08-25 04:41 PM
    Yes, AFAIK the FB spillover is added to the base quota and then divided between the ranks. At least I hope DoS and USCIS don't mess up with this calculation.

    BTW: Where were you able to find this information?


    its clearly written in Sep'2008 bulletin. However, seems like EB3-I wont' get any of it and all numbers will be given to EB2. we loose again.





    wallpaper high resolution nature high resolution nature wallpaper. nature wallpapers,
  • nature wallpapers,



  • santiwar
    12-13 06:05 PM
    I saw the poll in the morning and voted FOR making this a paid site, but going through the discussions and a little bit of soul searching (slow day at work :p) i am a bit wary about making it a paid site now.

    As much as i would like to see the riff-raff (pardon the expression) go away, maybe we should be more inclusive then exclusive (?). Not everyone is an early adoptor, it took me a while to contribute as well, but i did eventually turn around and contributed the lil bit i could.

    Thats just my take, and excuse the rather altruistic title of my post.





    high resolution nature wallpaper. Labels: Nature, wallpaper
  • Labels: Nature, wallpaper



  • sanjaymm
    12-24 11:21 AM
    Freedom and Liberty has been the founding principle of USA. Freedom to change, to improve and to grow has lured immigrants to USA over ages. However, same freedom is denied to LEGAL employment based immigrants. USA boasts of equal rights and opportunity to everyone. However equality is denied to employment based immigrants.

    I came to USA in 2001 along with my family, to work as an IT manager. My green card was applied in 2003. I have been dutifully contributing to US economy, in form of my labor and taxes. However, due to immigration laws, I am stuck to a particular job profile. I can not accept any promotions or job enlargement offers. I am even barred from attending full time school, to enhance my skills. My dependents are not eligible to any educational aids, since we are not green card holders yet. I can not buy a house for the fear of losing it. In case of job loss, I have to seek a job in same job profile within 2 months, or loose whatever I have worked hard for in prime years of my life. In spite of paying all taxes, I am not eligible for any kind of unemployment benefits.

    I have been waiting patiently for last five year for my green card. Looking at the snail pace of process it will be several decades before, I get it. Has US stopped caring about intellects at all? Why can�t US politicians see a potential brain drain coming?

    I request you to take reforming immigration process, making USCIS accountable on top priority. The law should also have a maximum wait period for green card identified. No one should be put through an ordeal of an endless wait.





    2011 nature wallpapers, high resolution nature wallpaper. farm land wallpapers,
  • farm land wallpapers,



  • m306m
    06-11 05:14 PM
    Why do they come on wife's account ? Is it legal if spouse makes mistake in any case ?
    Wife or child account is considered a 'FAMILY' account and they can impound that account. Unless you divorce your wife and then transfer the money into that account you cannot expect that the money in your wife's (or ex-wife's) account is safe if a judgement is passed against you.



    more...


    high resolution nature wallpaper. High Resolution Nature
  • High Resolution Nature



  • h1b_alex
    03-28 11:21 PM
    Came to USA on H1B, paid for the H1B fees(at that time didn't know it was illegal to do so)
    however after coming here , Paid for my own ticket and landed here on start of january 2011.

    Confirmed my arrival to the employer too. Since my leaving the home country there has not been any mail correspondence from the employer , though i have been writing many. Talked to him over the phone and he said he wasn't responsible for my arrival as he doesn't have any project for me. Waited to get another job as a H1B TXFR but stuck with trnsfrs issues due to non availablity of paystubs from him.

    I never reported to work as he said dont come to office, dont have any paystubs, but have all my H1B papers , I97 and Employment offer from that consultant. I have decided to leave back to my home country but not before reporting this blood sucker to DOL.

    I need to clarify a few things before i nail these blood suckers

    1. How long before i board my flight back home , should i send the documents to DOL

    2. I have the originals of H1B filing and LCA and I94, are they rquired in originals
    or copy to send to DOL

    3. What other documents should i send alongwith

    4. Do you think my case will get weaker if iam not here ? As i am flying back to my home country.

    5. I dont want these suckers to go scott free, so how to build my case here , can i ask the DOL to recover my wages for 4 months i wasnt getting paid.


    I do not care if i get any wages or not from them , but i really wanna see the locks on the gates of this company. They shouldn't take H1B and its applicant for scapegoats.

    Any advices are welcome to help me bring these guys to justice.





    high resolution nature wallpaper. HDTV Widescreen Wallpapers of
  • HDTV Widescreen Wallpapers of



  • kubmilegaGC
    09-15 11:26 AM
    Labor Immigration Law � Texas Service Introduces Streamline Procedure for I-485s and I-140s (http://www.laborimmigration.com/2008/11/texas-service-introduces-streamline-procedure-for-i-485s-and-i-140s/)

    email can be send by attorneys who are AILA members only.

    Thanks for the article Pankaj...
    @sdr - any trouble when you sent it on your own? I guess is there a way to check if the incoming address is a "personal" email? these days - I am just getting skeptical about everything - what is happening to me ??? :)



    more...


    high resolution nature wallpaper. Viva La Nature Wallpaper Pack
  • Viva La Nature Wallpaper Pack



  • 2ndJuly
    09-17 02:21 PM
    you mean LEGAL aliens...:)

    well there is nothing like Illegal Aliens. Aliens need to have I-94 or paroled to land in US





    2010 Labels: Nature, wallpaper high resolution nature wallpaper. HDTV Widescreen Wallpapers of
  • HDTV Widescreen Wallpapers of



  • pappu
    10-27 02:34 PM
    Congrats alterego !


    You paid 68K for legal and immigration fees... that is steeep man ! I wonder how...

    68K is unbelievable. Can you elaborate how.

    The pain during the long wait is understandable.



    more...


    high resolution nature wallpaper. Widescreen Wallpapers of
  • Widescreen Wallpapers of



  • return_to_india
    04-28 11:28 AM
    http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/content/apr2009/db20090423_219068.htm

    But advocates for skilled immigrants�many of whom remain stuck for years on H-1Bs waiting in the long queue for permanent residency�worry that the bill is a political maneuver rather than an earnest effort at reform. Aman Kapoor, president of the skilled immigrant advocate group Immigration Voice, says that a more effective bill would ensure H-1B visa workers are on a level playing field with U.S. workers. "Skilled immigrants on H-1Bs don't get the same rights and protections as everyone else," says Kapoor. "So wouldn't the solution be to empower and enable the skilled immigrants on H-1Bs such that�skilled immigrants on H-1s have adequate protections so that no one can take advantage of [them]? But no one wants to talk about protections for skilled immigrants."

    Employers don't want H1Bs that flexible ( or want be invisibly bonded. )
    in fear of bargaining and jumping the ship.





    hair farm land wallpapers, high resolution nature wallpaper. nature wallpapers,
  • nature wallpapers,



  • paskal
    05-24 10:06 PM
    May be US corporations can tactically support this bill because this bill will impact Indian bodyshoppers severly. For past 5 years US companies could not compete with Indian companies as they have more leverage on H1b. Now if Indian companies avoid H1b US companies can get any time they want as they can satisfy most of conditions


    that you have this marvelous full time job with an american company and are so very holier than thou...

    btw i have a job like the one i described above, but preaching does not come naturally to all of us i guess.

    i'd like to know if you care a crap about anyone whose life is likely to be severely shaken up by the things you propound here. remember they are simply innocent bystanders, they neither made laws, nor bent them. just tool jobs offered and did their work...



    more...


    high resolution nature wallpaper. Widescreen Wallpapers of
  • Widescreen Wallpapers of



  • Macaca
    02-15 01:54 PM
    As soon as some one expresses his frustration, person is automatically labeled as a bad guy.

    A short digression to an answer.

    Most CS undergraduate curriculums have a 4 course sequence CS-1, CS-2, CS-3 and CS-4. This means that CS-3 is pre-requisite for CS-4, .... In CS-4 it is not possible to answer CS-1 questions. The instructor gets irritated if you do that.

    Your following concerns are covered in Retrogression 101.
    1. Things change in DC. Core had some info in Dec/Jan that changed.

    2. No one can promise anything. Bush is the most ardent supporter of CIR but can (will) not get it done.

    Nothing happening as some core members wrote in very optimistic tone about Feb 15. No congressman is even talking about it lately.

    Are core members trying to just enroll more by giving hollow promises?

    It is very irritating for someone in Retrogression 401 to answer Retrogression 101 questions at the rate of 1 per day with no desire to be educated.

    I have tried to answer a Retrogression 101 question in Issues surrounding Immigration Voice's disclosure of Funds (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3236&page=5). My answer was from a URL without my opinions. This thread was devoted to this one person. The answers had no effect on the person. We wasted a day on it.

    Forget contributions - find other ways to survive......

    A lot of people, including me have lost faith in IV. They are not going to pay. We don't know what IV is working on and we don't believe it can do anything. The sooner IV accepts it, the better. I have seen this personally in talking to people and you can see the evidence with less than 300 people contributing. IV needs to produce results first.





    hot High Resolution Nature high resolution nature wallpaper. High resolution,nature
  • High resolution,nature



  • sc3
    09-24 12:47 AM
    Well, I could read out for you what you wrote. You wrote that - "I am EB3-India, yet I dont support the removal of per country limits, as there is a reason for the diversity rule, Indians and Chinese are currently on the wrong side of the equation so it seems "fair" to remove the quota."

    Does that ring any bell?

    And, if everybody was promised the current system, then there should never be any change, ever, because whenever you make any change, it will be unfair to the people who are waiting at that time, right? Even the increase in numbers or recapture is unfair because when we applied, we did not know if recapture will happen, right? So why change. There should be absolutely no change because my galactically stupid friend sc3 thinks he was "promised" something. Open your eye, there was no promise made to you or to anybody else, the system has evolved and will continue to evolve while we continue to wait for approval. Its ok if you don't believe in evolution theory, maybe that evolution thing is also "unfair" and "wrong". You see as we all continue to learn, we all continue to improve us and our surroundings from that process of learning, but there are some who do not want to improve anything, inspite of learning. Here you can argue that learning process is at different level/speed for different people. So that would be quite understandable.... you know what I mean


    So where did you learn your English? Do you even know how to read sentences? I suggest you learn how to join words and make sense of what is being said. Then and only then comment on what is being posted.

    Also, Before you call others stupid, make an assessment of your own stupidity.

    If you want to argue, then argue how is the removal of quota limits fair for ROW applicants. Don't throw out unrelated arguments.



    more...


    house 26 in 50 Remarkable Nature high resolution nature wallpaper. world map wallpaper high
  • world map wallpaper high



  • gcnyc
    12-23 12:32 PM
    I had been to Chennai recently two weeks back and absolutely had no problem in getting visa stamping renewal after 3 years of expiry.

    I received my passport from VFS office directly the next day but not the same day. I do not know the delay was common now a days. However one of my friends receieved the passport the same day evening from VFS after attending interview at Mumabi consulate. Jut FYI for all.

    Hope this helps.





    tattoo HDTV Widescreen Wallpapers of high resolution nature wallpaper. wallpaper of nature hd.
  • wallpaper of nature hd.



  • pappu
    03-14 05:27 PM
    My mistake.. I was under the impression that my contact info is visible. I have already met with my local congressman and submitted a memo. I have got a reply saying they would address this issue as part of impending CIR bill. I was not sure what to make of it, whether he is pro and anti retrogression..
    Thanks for updating the profile. pls set up a conf call in your chapter. Announce it on the forum and get people to PM you their email and phone number and then invite them for the call. This will ensure you have commited people who genuinely want to work in the local chapter with you. send an email to IV if you have any question and we will help you. Get in touch with other state chapter leaders that are active (paskal, janilsal, varshadas..etc) for inputs since they are also meeting lawmakers. It is a community effort and everyone needs to make some efforts in order for us to succeed.

    see
    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52
    for more info

    Pls take charge of your chapter and make it the most active chapter.
    Best wishes.



    more...


    pictures Viva La Nature Wallpaper Pack high resolution nature wallpaper. High Resolution Nature
  • High Resolution Nature



  • immitul
    07-17 02:42 PM
    Great Job...Signed it.





    dresses High resolution,nature high resolution nature wallpaper. high resolution nature
  • high resolution nature



  • Karthikthiru
    07-10 08:42 PM
    http://www.immigration.com/newsletter/rajiv_notes_485_filing.html

    An interesting update. This is just posted on his site


    Karthik



    more...


    makeup Widescreen Wallpapers of high resolution nature wallpaper. 26 in 50 Remarkable Nature
  • 26 in 50 Remarkable Nature



  • Macaca
    11-07 01:54 PM
    There are companies with H-1B workers who are so-called ``on the bench,'' meaning they are ready to be deployed to a project. Hundreds of foreign workers are standing by waiting for work.


    I totally support reform in the H1 process with a target to reduce fraud. That will ultimately benefit people like us who will come here on H1B in future.

    To the best of my knowledge (correct me if I am wrong) H-1B can not be applied for contract worker if the visa has to be applied on demand and bench is not allowed.

    How will contract wokers come here in the future?





    girlfriend wallpaper of nature hd. high resolution nature wallpaper. of free high-resolution
  • of free high-resolution



  • pd_recapturing
    04-06 09:49 PM
    TSC is down so no online status update. A lot of people are having this issue.





    hairstyles Widescreen Wallpapers of high resolution nature wallpaper. all wallpapers are High
  • all wallpapers are High



  • boreal
    06-13 05:15 PM
    Called them all, had to leave a VM for Gary Miller, but for all others, i was able to talk to one of the staff, who were glad to pass the message along.





    h1techSlave
    03-10 06:50 PM
    I feel the same. I do not remember reading anywhere that 600K EB 485s are pending.

    The 600K+ number must include EB+FB





    Juan28210
    04-19 01:42 PM
    Hi Folks,

    I hope you could share your experiences if you belong to the same situation.

    I have an approved EB2 labor cert thru PERM, and I belong to ROW. I am now preparing to file I-140 and I-485 concurrently.

    I just saw my petitioner's(S-corporation) federal tax return. Gross revenue is $700,000; Net income is $20,000 which is only a quarter of my current wage. The offered wage per my labor cert is $80,000.

    Do I have a big chance of denial in the I-140 stage due to employer's inability to pay? Please advise.

    Thanks!



    Total Pageviews