Blog Archive

Sunday, June 26, 2011

happy birthday grandma poems

images happy irthday grandma poems. happy birthday grandma poems. happy birthday grandma poems. Christmas poems verses poems
  • happy birthday grandma poems. Christmas poems verses poems



  • caliguy
    09-15 06:21 PM
    Apologies, if this has been asked.

    What is the sequence for using the POJ method for Texas?

    Thanks in advance!





    wallpaper happy birthday grandma poems. Christmas poems verses poems happy birthday grandma poems. Happy-Birthday-Grandma-Poems.
  • Happy-Birthday-Grandma-Poems.



  • ajs4123
    10-24 11:07 AM
    I also got email from CRIS last night stating that my I-129 has been reopened.

    I have a very simple immigration history:

    I-129 filed and approved April 2005, petition expires 3/30/2008; only ever worked for this same company.

    No H-1B extensions ever filed, no H-1B transfers ever done, no previous history of US immigration prior to April 2005.

    Labor, I-140 and I-485 were filed November 2006; I-140 approved February 2007, I-485 approved June 2007, EB2 green card arrived June 2007.

    There was a LUD on the I-140, in August, but that was about the same time as a bunch of other people got LUDs on cases starting SRC07... seems like I can disregard that.

    There was also a LUD on the I-129 without a status change later in August. No explanation for that was apparent.

    And now I get a notice on 10/23/2007 saying that the I-129 has been re-opened and that something will happen within the next 30 days. I'll be sure to keep you all updated if I get anything like an actual I-797 notice through the mail.

    Did anyone else get anything on October 23rd?





    happy birthday grandma poems. Happy Birthday Grandma Poems.
  • Happy Birthday Grandma Poems.



  • deba
    06-11 09:32 AM
    First of all, this is a civil lawsuit not criminal. So, don't panic. It will most likely have no effect on your GC processing. Second fleeing to India is not an option. You could be in greater trouble as some have pointed out. Third, the amount seems too large for an usual accident case. What exactly are they demanding the money for? Bodily injury, disability etc.? These cases take a while to sort out in court. Talk to a competent lawyer immediately about your next course of legal action.
    On a second note, a friend of mine was also involved in this type of a case during his GC processing. The amount involved wasn't this large tho. Eventually they settled out of court and had no effect on his GC.





    2011 Happy-Birthday-Grandma-Poems. happy birthday grandma poems. Happy Birthday Grandma Poems.
  • Happy Birthday Grandma Poems.



  • asterix
    01-30 08:58 PM
    I am a LEGAL immigrant how has waited in the line for Green Card for 10 years. I've paid my taxes, social security, medicare and followed the law. Immigration bureaucracy and inefficiency at USCIS has meant more than 250K of Green Cards within legal limits have gone waste leading to a very long wait for legal immigrants.
    Please tell me what I should do - Wait another 10 years? Go back to home country? or jump the fence?

    Guys I added one more question, a little succinct. Please vote for this along with others hopefully one of these will be picked. Thanks



    more...


    happy birthday grandma poems. happy birthday poems for
  • happy birthday poems for



  • gc_dega_gandhigiri
    07-18 06:03 PM
    "USCIS�s announcement today allows anyone who was eligible to apply under Visa Bulletin No.107 a full month�s time to do so. Applications already properly filed with USCIS will also be accepted."

    This clearly says applications already filed will also be accepted. So this means anyone who filed between July 2nd and 17th will not be rejected.





    happy birthday grandma poems. Happy birthday mother cards
  • Happy birthday mother cards



  • pointlesswait
    05-23 03:20 PM
    looks like ur sunny side is up and its still raw!..;-) (2 posts)

    my point is: citizens matter..not voteless aliens..
    we cannot have the same game plan as numbersusa...

    all i am saying is..maybe we need a newer and innovative approach to get our voices heard.. One speaking head ..not a herd!



    Paskal, Nixtor and other moderators, please run a quick check on dbcd.
    I suspect he is same as pointlesswait.



    more...


    happy birthday grandma poems. happy birthday grandma poems.
  • happy birthday grandma poems.



  • anandrajesh
    02-01 12:26 PM
    Please donot let this thread a self-flogging ritual...
    We the H1Bs are the victims of the this system. We did not create this system. It is true that there are social costs associated with this system. Abolishing the system is not the solution. Reform and making the system just is the solution..That is all we are asking for....
    Blaming the victim of an atrocity for the atrocity is sheer stupidity....

    Remember for Every Google, there is a ENRON. So based on ENRON experience you dont generalize all American Corps are dishonest.

    Same logic applies here i work for a Small "Desi" Company and they are very honest and pay me reasonably well. They dont break laws or find ways to circumvent it. So i dont like to hear all H1Bs Companies are Cheats.





    2010 Happy Birthday Grandma Poems. happy birthday grandma poems. happy irthday grandma poems.
  • happy irthday grandma poems.



  • pappu
    11-15 06:45 PM
    ----
    Thanks for pointing out. I counted 16 posts correcting the error about H1-B not paying taxes.
    we try to mention in our media interviews about us paying all the taxes and playing by the rules, still the anti immigrants pursue this misinformation campaign against us. We will all try to ensure that in every media interview we say that we pay all taxes..



    more...


    happy birthday grandma poems. poems for grandma. happy
  • poems for grandma. happy



  • aspiration
    06-11 01:19 PM
    Called all 6 rep's offices plus my local north carolina 4th district rep David Price.

    Everyone note down the bill numbers and said that they will pass on the message.. Mary Bono's office asked to call local rep office, which i did before..

    Some of them were very nice and asked the address and name and all, whereas some of them just got the bill numbers and were eager to hang up the phone..

    ....Apart from contributing during the funding drive.. this is my first action to call reps...Felt great and encourage everyone else to give it a try....Try calling just one of them and you will feel the urge to call all of them and do your part...





    hair Happy Birthday Grandma Poems. happy birthday grandma poems. makeup irthday poems for grandma. rip poems for grandma. i miss you grandma
  • makeup irthday poems for grandma. rip poems for grandma. i miss you grandma



  • brij523
    07-20 10:35 PM
    gimmi green - Don't you see green around you. Let me tell you how to get green

    1) Use your credit history to purchase additional home in Florida. House purchase in 150000 will be 250000 in year. The market was like that a year back. It takes 8 months to get a house. There is a big line.

    2) Open your own e-business. File E visa. 1/4 million should be easy money if you have stayed here for 10 years.

    3) House listing in only done by realtor. Give option to customer. For fun open a site for people to list their house for sale. Give them free service then charge. Live American way.

    4) Make school in Village. I have made one. I enjoy supporting the school. Grow India.

    5) Don't worry about GC. Do something. Registering a site takes some $35 or 40. Built you site. Use American brain.

    Am I doing it? Yes.. Did I make money? Yes.

    Ensoy.



    more...


    happy birthday grandma poems. happy birthday grandma poems.
  • happy birthday grandma poems.



  • krishjack
    07-16 09:48 AM
    Signed





    hot happy birthday poems for happy birthday grandma poems. Sometimes Happy Birthday Poems
  • Sometimes Happy Birthday Poems



  • polapragada
    04-26 07:24 PM
    Thats exactly why we need to be against L1s. There is no numerical limit on them. Companies can pay peanuts as you just wrote.They work here for 1 year and take the job permenantly. They screw the work culture here

    What work culture you are talking about.. LOL!!

    Its besiness man... you are in a captlist country...
    And we are here because of GLOBALIZATION...
    Don't be too selfish



    more...


    house pictures happy birthday grandma poem happy birthday poems for grandma. happy happy birthday grandma poems. happy birthday grandma poems.
  • happy birthday grandma poems.



  • gjoe
    01-30 05:22 PM
    I think the link provided here take to the page where questions are not sorted by either popularity or most recent ( which I assumed initially). I might be wrong.


    If anyone has a direct link to the question, please PM me and I will modify the first post to replace the link.

    Thanks





    tattoo Happy birthday mother cards happy birthday grandma poems. happy birthday grandma poems.
  • happy birthday grandma poems.



  • Tito_ortiz
    01-15 07:20 PM
    Bush tried really hard. I believe there is no complaint about Bush when it comes to immigration. He earned that credit.

    I have just seen this in CNN, is Bush talking about legal immigration?

    http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/01/15/bush.legacy/index.html



    more...


    pictures happy birthday grandma poems. happy birthday grandma poems. happy birthday grandma poems
  • happy birthday grandma poems



  • jkays94
    06-07 06:39 PM
    100% agreed. Illegal immigrants do not have any rights/privileges.

    The US constitution guarantees the basic rights enshrined within it to all within its borders irrespective of nationality or immigration status. The claim that the undocumented do not have rights is one propagated by Lou Dobbs and other anti-immigrationists. This is why it is possible for an undocumented worker to file a discrimination complaint with the EEOC and win for example.





    dresses Sometimes Happy Birthday Poems happy birthday grandma poems. happy birthday grandma poems.
  • happy birthday grandma poems.



  • SK2007
    11-02 02:07 PM
    ....

    I have come across at least one-colleague in every client place who left U.S.A - after being here for more than 7 years. And they do have children, houses and handsome salaries. And I know of number of people who have plans to eventually go back. But it's just matter of time and money. If property prices were not crazy in India, I am sure more people would have left by now.

    ....



    I thought people came here for economic reasons(mostly), now it looks like we cannot afford good property inn India and are not going back.



    more...


    makeup poems for grandma. happy happy birthday grandma poems. pictures happy birthday grandma poem happy birthday poems for grandma. happy
  • pictures happy birthday grandma poem happy birthday poems for grandma. happy



  • arunkotte
    07-19 10:18 AM
    Viral,
    There is not much we can do. From Greg's yesterday's latest response that there were very few which were returned/rejected on July 2nd itself and this thread proves that we are not alone ...there are so many and status is unknown. Matthew Oh is also suggesting that it will be receipted. I think we are all safe and with time we will get receipt. Nobody...none of the attorney's are suggesting refiling. Now the thought that whether my packet was properly filed or not? I think that will always be there in the back of one's mind but if the attorney has done his/her job correctly I think we should not worry. Its not rocket science and documents required for filing are well known...so I would discount this risk. It appears we are all safe because as we all know that no rejection notices have been generated, packets if returned should have come back by now as per Greg....All in all it all points towards our packets being on hold there at respective centers....but as you rightly pointed out..towards the last week of July keep calling centers to know..but even before that keep eye on check clearing as that by far is the best and earliest clue that all is well with the case.

    Stay tuned and I will keep on updating here on this nice thread that you created...i really appreciate it. Keep up the good work buddy!!

    Best Regards,

    I am in the same boat too. If the checks start clearing, then the ones filed on July 2nd will be the first. So please update if your checks clear and that will help us decide if we have to file again.

    Thanks





    girlfriend happy birthday grandma poems. happy birthday grandma poems. happy birthday grandma poems.
  • happy birthday grandma poems.



  • walking_dude
    11-14 11:48 AM
    ...........

    What do you mean by inactivity of a collective "YOU" ? Inactivity in taking on people like Lou or inactivity on participating IV campaigns to get GC quickly ?

    .............



    Both. Inactivity and uncaring for personal and community interest is the root cause of both GC issue as well as increasing authenticity Lou Dobbs views have been gaining in media (spawning copy-cats in the process).



    ......

    Lets face it, He has the highest ranking show in CNN. Most people who indulge in populist propaganda will be successful , at least in the short run. You need a HUGE propaganda machine even to attempt to take on him. Just read the transcripts of his program to find what kind of words he used against Newyork governor (Indicative of his arrogance from success).

    ..............



    I don't give a damn who he is, or how strong he is. All I care is me and my family might get mugged by the poison he's spewing, and how to stop him in his tracks. That's enough of a motivation to do my best to stop him.



    On the other hand if some one gives me a look based on how I look, they will give it even after I get my GC and Citizenship. The mugger will not ask me my visa status. I get mugged even after I became a citizen.



    That's why I say it - You are the victim. You should care.



    This is not to support the inactivity. I appreciate the efforts put in by one and all and I believe those actions help reduce the suffering.
    This is just to point out the fact that some members wittingly or unwittingly suggesting that not having GC is cause for all problems. It certainly help alleviate some but it is not a cure all.

    Once again I am merely trying to they are two different issues.

    Real issue in both situations is inaction which is harming our community.

    Did I post something about GC here? I'm not the one linking GC with Lou Dobbs !

    Now that you've linked them, let me put it this way - As long as Lou Dobbs keeps berating "cheap imported labor", and has a "perceived" majority acceptance of his views

    1) forget any recapture of EB numbers
    2) forget any increase in GC numbers


    Did I make myself clear!





    hairstyles happy birthday grandma poems. happy birthday grandma poems. happy birthday grandma poems.
  • happy birthday grandma poems.



  • chanduv23
    04-28 04:17 PM
    In ac21 law; it doesn't say anything about the scenario if 140 is revoked by employer. It is totally silent to it.
    AFAIK:

    AC21 is not a law, just a guidance. Assume an immigration case goes to court hearing, the judge would completely ignore AC21 guidelines. Any employment per AC21 will be considered unlawful in this case. The probability of a case going to court is not very common though.

    The above is just FYI.. You can google for more info.

    Don't let lack of knowledge and fear of oppression take over your "thought process".

    AC21 is a public law - 106-313 .

    AC21 can very well be challenged in court. The reason AC21 cases do not go to courts is because they are resolved through MTRs.

    The issue with all this is that we are not raising our voices loud enough about this training issue or procedural issue ant it is always the individual who deals with the case at individual level by filing MTR.

    The entire beurocracy and red tape that one has to deal with in such instances is an issue. People have to file MTR - pay legal fee, involve lawmakers if they don't get response soon, write to Ombudsman .....

    So lets stop all "speculation", "fear mongering", "own intrerpretations" and work towards helping ourselves





    yetanotherguyinline
    01-14 10:09 PM
    I have not been on top of this action item but this is what I posted at url - http://change.gov/page/s/immigration

    Dear President-Elect and Respected members of the transition team,

    Congratulations on the historic win and this election has triggered a ray of hope in me. I would be honored to contribute to the revival of America in any small way I can.

    I am an engineer and working in Silicon Valley on a temporary visa from past seven years. The insecurity due to my temporary status has, to put it mildly, been a road block to any major progress in my life. I know you will be overwhelmed by information posted through this site, so let me keep this brief...

    1. I am pursuing an MBA from Berkeley and aspire to start a technology based firm to create products that iron out inefficiencies in various processes. However lack of permanent residency is holding me back.

    2. I have almost single handedly built a product that uses complicated mathematical models that saves US corporations millions of dollars in shipping costs. The directly competing product is built by a group of professors and PhDs. I want to use my current experience along with my managerial education to positively contribute to the society.

    3. My wife and I plan on buying a house but again lack of permanent residency is holding us back.

    In short, I would have contributed more to the society and have grown faster professionally if I had the security of a permanent residency.

    Just because I happen to be from a country with a large population, I get hit by the green card quota and have to patiently wait for about 10 years when someone from a different country with similar qualifications gets the residency in about a year. Is this fair?

    -XXXXXX





    Caliber
    04-26 09:22 AM
    Not a bit. If you want I can give you a plenty... L1 is for intercompany transfer. But So far I have seen companies put people only at the client place and their salary is starting at 32K and they are put up at extended staty, asked to share the cab or car. So let me know if you want and I can directly let you talk to those guys.

    Yes, you can work for $8 but there is something called law. I have personelly checked their labor which states 55K. But they are paid only 32K.

    So our common goal is to fix the broken system, remove the employer's undue advantage over the employee. No matter if they are MNC or desi consulting companies. Why the employee is tied to the employer when there is the need/demand for the skill set. Thats the only thing which is driving down the wages.

    I fully agree with this. L1's being placed at Client's place is ILLEGAL. I have several proof's of this. TCS, Infy, CTS and LT do FAVOR their employees with a gift of filing in EB1 because these guys WOULD not complain to any one what they are paid and their benefits.

    Any one want proof's?



    Total Pageviews