Blog Archive

Sunday, June 26, 2011

clover tattoo

images Four Leaf Clover Tattoo clover tattoo. Clover Tattoo on Back
  • Clover Tattoo on Back



  • saketkapur
    04-18 04:50 PM
    Crongatulations





    wallpaper Clover Tattoo on Back clover tattoo. Celtic Clover Tattoo
  • Celtic Clover Tattoo



  • arunkotte
    07-19 10:18 AM
    Viral,
    There is not much we can do. From Greg's yesterday's latest response that there were very few which were returned/rejected on July 2nd itself and this thread proves that we are not alone ...there are so many and status is unknown. Matthew Oh is also suggesting that it will be receipted. I think we are all safe and with time we will get receipt. Nobody...none of the attorney's are suggesting refiling. Now the thought that whether my packet was properly filed or not? I think that will always be there in the back of one's mind but if the attorney has done his/her job correctly I think we should not worry. Its not rocket science and documents required for filing are well known...so I would discount this risk. It appears we are all safe because as we all know that no rejection notices have been generated, packets if returned should have come back by now as per Greg....All in all it all points towards our packets being on hold there at respective centers....but as you rightly pointed out..towards the last week of July keep calling centers to know..but even before that keep eye on check clearing as that by far is the best and earliest clue that all is well with the case.

    Stay tuned and I will keep on updating here on this nice thread that you created...i really appreciate it. Keep up the good work buddy!!

    Best Regards,

    I am in the same boat too. If the checks start clearing, then the ones filed on July 2nd will be the first. So please update if your checks clear and that will help us decide if we have to file again.

    Thanks





    clover tattoo. celtic clover tattoos.
  • celtic clover tattoos.



  • validIV
    03-30 05:42 PM
    I never got any LUDs but got a denial on my 485 after going through the AC21/NOID stuff way back in August, 2008.

    There could be some background processing going on.

    Is there are pattern to these LUDs?

    What steps did you take after the NOID on your 485? Just curious in case it happens to me.





    2011 Celtic Clover Tattoo clover tattoo. celtic clover tattoo. celtic clover tattoos.
  • celtic clover tattoo. celtic clover tattoos.



  • smisachu
    07-31 12:54 PM
    bitu72
    I quite do not get what you are asking. You want to know if buying a call on an ETF that has had a drawdown with an expiration of less than 15 days will be profitable?

    There are various option strategies and I usually trade spreads as the most basic strategy. I rarely if ever buy just calls that too with such low theta (<15 days). I usually trade 4 legged spreads like the butterfly, iron condor or at least bull/bear calls/puts.
    Most of the time I am long vol (vega) with a strip strap or straddle. Sometimes I am short vega but hedge it with an exotic like a digital, or binary on the vix. I always go for optimal delta hedge and often construct synthetics. Never plain vanilla calls and puts unless I am hedging something else in a different universe with an option.

    If you can explain better what your strategy is I can make comments. If possible clearly state the greeks on the strategy so I can visualize it.


    smisachu and other gursus,

    wonder if you guys have found any good trading strategy using options.

    having you tried doing system development.

    something as simple as buying etfs when rsi2 is below 2 or in other words its beaten down and you are expecting a turnaround.

    would like to know if playing options on such short term( 1to 5 days) would generate profitabloe results or not.

    do you guys mind sharing some ideas



    more...


    clover tattoo. Four Leaf Clover Tattoo Design
  • Four Leaf Clover Tattoo Design



  • justAnotherFile
    07-18 08:57 AM
    Several of us are not sure if our early July applications will be accepted or rejected (although common-sense says that a rejected application should be back in our hands by now, who can predict the system anymore).

    This tracker is verify how many applications were rejected in early July.

    Date Delivered To USCIS:
    Time Delivered To USCIS:
    Service Center: TSC, NSC etc.
    Rejected: Yes/No/Dont Know

    My Data
    --------
    Date Delivered To USCIS: July 2
    Time Delivered To USCIS: 11:15 AM
    Service Center: TSC
    Rejected: Dont Know





    clover tattoo. four leaf clover tattoos. four
  • four leaf clover tattoos. four



  • simple1
    01-29 06:31 AM
    nice try.

    Count me in. Just donated. Let me know if I can help fight this unfair memo in any way.



    more...


    clover tattoo. Delightful Clover Tattoo
  • Delightful Clover Tattoo



  • mlk
    06-22 07:28 PM
    wow it's just a stupid poll on a friggin PS battle guys, you sound so desperate...





    2010 celtic clover tattoos. clover tattoo. Four Leaf Clover Tattoo
  • Four Leaf Clover Tattoo



  • getgreensoon1
    04-16 03:12 PM
    Hi hur11

    Please let me know which category you have applied EB2/ EB3. Below is my qualification

    Degree : B.Com ( 3 years)
    PG : M.C.A (IGNOU - 3 Years)
    Experience - 8 Years in India and 3 years in USA with different employer.

    Thanks in Advance

    -vga

    You should not have gotton H1B visa in the first place, as H1b visas are for professionals and there are many professionals stuggle to get an h1b visas even after engineering degrees. In your case, IGNOU is a shame. Its worse than University of Pheonix. If you get a greencard in EB2, it will be a biggest mockery of the USCIS and department of labor.



    more...


    clover tattoo. celtic clover tattoo. celtic shamrock tattoo designs celtic high cross
  • celtic clover tattoo. celtic shamrock tattoo designs celtic high cross



  • akv123
    07-14 11:40 PM
    We may be angry, but let us not use bad word for him. He is doing his job and earning his bread and butter! I have heard him using very strong language against government and administration - I don't think he is against anything but he has to do certain things to maintain the popularity of his show among middle class Americans (after all it is all business!).





    hair celtic clover tattoo. celtic clover tattoos. clover tattoo. Clover tattoos are popularly
  • Clover tattoos are popularly



  • Nid2009
    03-10 05:21 PM
    Thanks for the numbers. Are these numbers including Depdent also or only Primary applicatnt. Also, they are only 485-Pending cases or I-140 approved also included.



    more...


    clover tattoo. Clover Tattoo for Girls
  • Clover Tattoo for Girls



  • nissan_1
    01-31 11:00 AM
    Done





    hot Four Leaf Clover Tattoo Design clover tattoo. Four-leaf-clover Tattoos Irish
  • Four-leaf-clover Tattoos Irish



  • wandmaker
    11-25 12:00 PM
    My H1B going to expire Jan 2008. I am not planning to renew it. My PD is current (india-eb2 2004 jan). I am planning to travel in March 2008. Do I can travel with AP, without valid H1B papers. ? Do I need to renew my H1B ?
    Please reply.

    You should have AP approved to travel in / out of USA, and valid EAD to work after your H1B expires (though you continue to work for the same employer). It is recommended to keep H1 status as long as you can, just in case anything happens to AOS - Again, it is a personal choice to renew H1B. I dont forsee any exit/reentry problem due to not renewing H1B. Good luck!



    more...


    house shadow of Irish clover, clover tattoo. leaf clover tattoo design
  • leaf clover tattoo design



  • aj_jadeja
    02-13 01:49 PM
    Contributing to IV $XX
    paying for cable $XX
    Your posts .... priceless :)

    aj





    tattoo four leaf clover tattoos. four clover tattoo. house Four Leaf Clover Tattoo
  • house Four Leaf Clover Tattoo



  • NIW
    11-14 01:36 PM
    Thanks guys for your suggestions. But no thanks!

    Let me continue with my action while you continue with yours.

    My posts are not intended for you. They are meant for the rare breed that think they can make a difference in this world. I'm sorry to know you aren't that.

    I would rather spend my time working for causes that I beleive - IV as well as Immigrants Rights, instead of wasting time on an on-line brawl. I'm sure you guys also have better things to do in life.

    Let's just move on.

    I totally agree with you on this hypocrite Lou Dobbs and also admire your determination and sticking to your views. I too belive that we can make a change if we are determined. I have written my views to the radio station eventhough I don't listen to that channel as I live somewhere far. I hate to side track the issue but I couldn't control my self to accept that Alexander was great( that apprears in your posts) I stongly belive that he was not great but was a coward (I came to conclusion after reviewing the history)



    more...


    pictures Delightful Clover Tattoo clover tattoo. 4 Leaf Clover Tattoo Design
  • 4 Leaf Clover Tattoo Design



  • kasanski33
    06-13 08:02 PM
    Anybody got any idea on my situation?

    Deba I am in the same boat as you.....Did not get very clear information till date. But what I have heard is you can travel on AP, get married as long as you have "a" H1-B stamp even if its expired in your passport it should be OK for your wife to apply for H-4 using the latest I 797 approval notice.

    To be on the safe side though I am personally considering going for stamping as I dont have much time to wait for an AP as my PD is July 02 and I feel I might get my GC real soon :-)





    dresses Four-leaf-clover Tattoos Irish clover tattoo. clover tattoos are a cool
  • clover tattoos are a cool



  • madhu345
    05-24 09:25 PM
    Guys,

    Can we lobby to add an ammendum to pay huge penalities($50K) when all the current GC holders apply for Citizenships.

    -Mad



    more...


    makeup celtic clover tattoo. celtic shamrock tattoo designs celtic high cross clover tattoo. shadow of Irish clover,
  • shadow of Irish clover,



  • Humhongekamyab
    07-02 04:53 PM
    I could not help but to post all my research. i myself recovered money successfully from ex employer.now i am 100% confident that i can handle all claims(only when i am right and have proper documentation) without a lawyer.never file a case in first step.this is how one can go.....
    1) complain to State DOL (not federal dol) with the one page filled form and required documents.i faxed the form at 9pm in the night and next morning at 8:30 am i got a call from the investigator to verify my complaint.i said yes.by afternoon he called the employer and asked abt the complaint.at that time my state had only 2 investigators for whole state but see the quick response.i asked investigator how he is going to proceed.he said over 80% are solved on phone.this is how they do it.the investigator calls employer and says i received complaint like this and do u accept or not.if u do not accept we have to come to ur office and look at all the records.if we find more violations we will issue 100$(my state had this fee) for each violation.if u accept u have to pay 100$ for this violation....take a guess what the employer says....by next day afternoon investigation was done.then state dol sends violation notice to employer and employer pays that.after 1 week i got complete documents of the investigation and a letter saying this will help in ur civil case to recover money.
    2) i waited for some time to give my employer time if he is going to give my money.but i did not get.next thing i did is went to federal dol Wage and hour(W&H) office which was near to my home.u have to remember federal dol w&H works different from state dol.state dol investigates and imposes fine etc and sends all the resulting documents to u.federal dol w&h takes the complaint and works to settle the wages between u and employer.for my case employer was willing to pay 5 times less than what i was supposed to get.dol w&h called me and said r u willing to settle for this amount.i said no and i will go to court.again i got the documents after 2 or 3 days.
    3) here u have option to go to court to file a civil case or complain to ICE.ICE is little serious thing and i thought i will do that if i run out all my options.
    4) filing a civil case in small claims court is very easy if u follow right steps.u have to know company exact info as per secretary of state filing. search secretary of state "ur state" in google and u will get ur state secretary of state web site. search the company name and find ur exact company name,agent name and address.
    also,u have to file in the same county where ur employer is in or if ur employer is out of state u might file where u r working(some like that).i would ask the clerk whether i can file this case here.if its wrong county,ur case disposition will be rejected.u will waste fees and u have to file again in right county.even though i found all the info and asked the clerk 5 times,she told me the wrong info.ofcourse i recovered that money too.each state has limit on small claims court.mine was like 7000$ and 7500$ was the limit. as per the law if u did not get ur salary within 48hrs or the next pay date of the company u r entitled to get 3 times what u r owed.u need to write a letter saying why u r filing and how much u want.this letter is very important and write what documents proof u have.i wrote dol investigation was already done and i have all the documents proof and hence i am claiming 21,000$ as per the law.since small claims court has 7500$ limited, judge will give u 7500$ when u win the case.after filing the case employer will have 30 days and mine was settled out of court for the full amount he owed including the court costs.if the amount is more than small claims court amount u can file in appeals court.u can defend ur self and no need of attorney as DOL already completed investigation successfully in favor of u.there is no way employer can deny the dol investigation results.
    5) if going to court is too intimidating go for ICE and ice does all the work for u.but ICE is a very serious organization and u know the rest.....
    do not communicate with the employer by phone or by in person.if u want, communicate thru e-mail as there will be proof and be very courteous,professional as if u r the victim.keep all the e-mails and replies if at all u go to court and show the judge.judges always gives benefit of doubt to employee in these cases and to tenants in landlord-tenant cases regarding lease,deposits etc.
    the negative thing abt going to court in the first step is u do not have proof that ur employer did not give checks.usually employers run the pay roll regularly but they do not give u the checks.they save all those checks with the right date when u were supposed to get but they do not give.when u go to the court in first step what they do is show copies of those checks and tell the judge i gave the checks on time and u did not deposit.the burden is on the employee to deposit the checks on right time.so,basically u r screwed at that time.all these employers know that.that is why u have to be calm and diligent so that u do not do this silly mistake.
    this is how i went and i read a lot on the internet before doing.hope this helps.please do research and act accordingly as each case may differ...
    I am not an attorney...i am just an immigrant stuck in GC Q like u guys....

    Thanks for posting your experience. Good job.





    girlfriend house Four Leaf Clover Tattoo clover tattoo. Four Leaf Clover Tattoo
  • Four Leaf Clover Tattoo



  • wandmaker
    06-01 12:15 PM
    Let us start calling and build a momentum.





    hairstyles Clover Tattoo for Girls clover tattoo. small Four Leaf Clover Tattoos
  • small Four Leaf Clover Tattoos



  • reddog
    03-11 11:22 AM
    Why do you bring Malice with you, everywhere, seriosly how does your family stand you ?
    I have seen your posts earlier, they are full of abuses, unjust full of most useless comments, let me tell you one thing, it is a very well known truth people who are most abusive on cyber space, are most fattoo & have been beaten up kind of people because they spend their life in threat but on cyberspace they become Lion. You are a typical Cyber Sher... But in real life I can guess....

    well, regardless of what sanju said, this response of yours is totally uncalled for.

    THis gives me a feeling that members on IV who are contributors and or are volunteers/activists are getting their way with foul language on this forum.

    And Sanjus last post loudly mentions that. So sanju, you being a helper to the community gives you a right to speak and behave anyway you want?

    Mods are simply looking the other way. by simply deleting his posts full of foul language.





    IamWithImmiVoice
    01-10 05:15 AM
    I have been a member of IV for a long time. I think my only contribution is when I contributed a few times for some of the efforts. I come to this forum maybe once in a quarter just hoping to see some good news on the immigration side. I see nothing, feel bad about it and leave without doing anything. Every time I leave thinking that I should start contributing instead of being a useless lurker, but somehow that thought is the end.

    My mistake and I apologize to the regular contributors here.
    Anyways I am going to contribute now. I have set up a reminder in my calender for every other day to visit IV and discuss with other members about the next approach to take. I am also looking to contribute whether it be writing letters or taking part in rallies or speaking to lawyers about the spillover.

    Again I apologize and I am looking forward to our next step towards ending our immigration woes.





    Bokke
    06-19 11:28 AM
    so tomorow is the last day ?



    Total Pageviews