Blog Archive

Saturday, June 25, 2011

brad pitt troy hair

images rad pitt troy workout and brad pitt troy hair. Brad Pitt Troy Workout And
  • Brad Pitt Troy Workout And



  • desi3933
    08-21 08:21 AM
    I am an early 2004 EB2 filer. I am hoping that mine would get approved at least before Oct. My EAD, AP, H1 and DL is getting expired in Oct. Glad to know that citizenship is making a difference in your life. I am happy for you. Good Luck


    Thanks so much NKR.

    I think, your GC approval should happen anyday. Wish you the very best!





    wallpaper Brad Pitt Troy Workout And brad pitt troy hair. rad pitt troy workout. rad
  • rad pitt troy workout. rad



  • T-O
    06-15 06:48 AM
    Introducing the Apple iBOY. Wish I could have spent more time on it, but I'm too lazy ;).

    Edit: I just realized this is not really a skin... more of a modification. Is it legal? If not, I'd like to have this entry voided so I can try again hehe.


    :thumb: This one's awesome! :D





    brad pitt troy hair. Photo of Brad Pitt Hairstyles
  • Photo of Brad Pitt Hairstyles



  • acecupid
    06-13 07:37 PM
    Jesus! That looks sooo risky. Yes indeed my PD is May 06. Now the question is what if (I know a big IF), but what if, I apply for my 485 (hoping that my 485 will be on EAD/AP for a long time) BUT my 485 gets approved rather quickly and I am not able to marry before that happens -- do I have *any* way to tackle that issue? Or would it then mean that my wife cannot come in US for n number of years after marriage?!

    Jesus Christ! Does anything happen without a twist?! :)

    Lol... looks like then you have to marry an american gori/gora or ABCD. :D Hopefully you will find a partner in india and get married before 485 gets approved





    2011 rad pitt troy workout. rad brad pitt troy hair. makeup wallpaper BRAD PITT IN
  • makeup wallpaper BRAD PITT IN



  • wellwishergc
    12-16 06:20 AM
    That was a very interesting roller-coaster ride. By the way, if you ever decide to make movies, count on me to watch them:). Your story-telling talent is fabulous.

    Your experience does give hope to lot of us. Thanks for posting. Enjoy your freedom and the holiday season!!!

    When GCSOON-Ihope becomes GC-IgotIt!

    Guys, guess what I am holding in my hand? Yes, that bit of plastic, object of our fantasies �.and nightmares. After filing Writ of Mandamus on November 1st, things went amazingly quickly and smoothly: on December 1st, the US attorney gave confirmation that the case has been approved and I received the card in the mail on 12/07.
    What did I feel then? Really indescribable�Happy? It goes way beyond that.
    I feel more relieved than anything else, like if I had a ton of lead off my shoulders�
    May my story inspire, give hope and faith to all of you guys who are so depressed at the moment because of what happened, or did not happen should I say, in that shameful Congress.
    As you will see, I had my head in a brick wall more than once. More than once, I was devastated and, still, I never gave up and made it through.
    So, please, enjoy the holidays: as long as there is life, there is hope.
    I know something about it:

    Come here in 1993 as a student on F1 visa. Graduate and got Work Permit (OPT).
    Find dream job in dream company. Hired directly by CEO himself.
    Company loves me and applies right away for H1 and then Labor Cert.
    Life is beautiful. The start of the American Dream. Not for long.
    Attorney has been working for company for years. Always successfully.
    Picks me for his first failure: screws up completely.
    H1 denied. Labor Cert denied. Company gets mad: attorney is fired.
    OPT runs out: company still loves me but�I am now out of status and�fired too.
    Welcome to America. Life has turned dark. The start of my American Nightmare.

    I am disgusted. Decide to go back to my home country (France).
    I miss California. Find new company that loves me: apply for H1 again (this time, I am paying all fees, out of my meager savings).
    H1 is approved, got stamp at embassy in Paris. I am back. Life is beautiful again.
    Not for long. Exactly 2 hours (no kidding).
    Find out that company is a sweat-shop and boss is a crook.
    Pays me half (yes, half) what he was supposed to.
    Go to INS to complain: �If you are not happy, go back to your home country�.
    I swear that it is exactly what I am told.
    Consult attorneys for a possible lawsuit: � Alas, your situation happens more often than you can imagine. Many unscrupulous employers use and abuse of would-be immigrants like you. Don�t waste your time and money in a lawsuit, just find yourself a new job�and be more careful this time�.

    I am broke. Can�t even go back �home� and anyway I don�t want to.
    Not with just my tail between my legs for the second time.
    Home is here. I want my American Dream and I will get it, no matter what.
    Decide to swallow my pride and endure the humiliation until I can find new employer willing to sponsor new H1 and pay all fees. I just can�t afford anything as I am hardly surviving.
    Employer wants to fire me: �you are always complaining about the money�.
    I have to threaten him (yes I did) to report his company to Dept. of Labor (most his employees are illegals and as abused as I am, not getting paid for overtime and so on�).
    Imagine in what kind of atmosphere I am working�but I need this job to remain legal until I can find something else.
    For sure, I will be out of there within a couple months at the most.
    Don�t know yet that this nightmare will last�2 years. Still can�t believe it.
    Had I known, I would have fled the first day, no matter what.
    In my specialty, jobs are not easy to find.
    Not to mention that this time, I have to be very �choosy��
    Companies that I approach:
    a) don�t want to hear about immigration or
    b) don�t want to pay attorney fees or
    c) don�t want to pay at least prevailing wage or
    d) all of the above
    All doors seem to be closed.
    I have never felt that bad in my life: go see the doctor.
    �You have all the symptoms of someone who is having�a nervous depression.
    Do you want me to refer you to a good psy who could help you?�
    No, thanks. I know why I am sick.

    Finally find new company that loves me: apply for new H1 and they pay all fees.
    H1 approved.
    This time, I am holding my breath. We are now in December 2000. Seven years since I first came in the US. Time flies�and no GC in sight.
    Job is nice, company is nice. Recovering from depression.
    Boss loves me: decides to start for me RIR Labor in�.May 2001.
    Yes, one month after that damn month of April 2001. You know what I mean.
    Six months of advertising.
    PD is January 2002.
    Labor Cert approved �in July 2004. Concurrent filing I-140/I-485 in August 2004.
    Get EAD. FP in September 2004.

    Things change: company is now going down. Boss still loves me but�lays me off.
    (Re)(Re) Start of my American Nightmare?
    Attorney says: �Don�t worry (!!!) Employer loves you. Won�t revoke I-140. GC is for future job. Find new H1 job to maintain status and see what happens�.
    This time, I am lucky (!) and find right away new H1 job. Company is OK, job is OK.
    Later, previous company nicely recovers: got rehired!
    Only thing: I will have to pay all fees from now on. Don�t care. Back on the right track.
    Do Medical in April 2005.
    I-140 approved in May 2005�but visas are now �Unavailable�. Nothing to worry about.
    October is around the corner and new numbers will be available, right?
    Just a few more months and I will have my GC. Wrong.

    October bulletin comes out. EB3 World is back to March 2001 (PD is 01/2002).
    I swear that I almost s..t in my pants. When is too much�just too much?
    How much more frustration and anguish can I endure? More, much more.
    By rage and stress, I pack up an extra 20 lbs in just a few months.
    Most people lose weight when they are under extreme stress and/or depression, I do the opposite. I am now 40 lbs overweight.
    Second EAD. FP again in October 2005. Life is paced by visa bulletins�
    September 2006 bulletin comes out: EB3 World has now passed my PD.
    I am holding my breath again. Rightly so, for the umpteenth time.
    Third EAD.

    Wait 2 weeks and start inquiring about the status of my application.
    Call so-called �Customer service�: as usual they know jack s..t.
    �Your application is still pending�. Thanks, I already knew that.
    Make Infopass appointment at Los Angeles downtown office.
    �Sir, I can�t tell you anything specific because your case is at the Laguna Niguel office.
    Contact them at: CSC-XII@dhs.gov�

    E-mail #1 on 09/18: (�) Status of my case? (�)
    Response on 09/27: �the I-485 at question is still pending FBI name check clearance.
    Once the file has been cleared by FBI, it will be adjudicated. The service has no control on how long it takes FBI to clear the case�.

    E-mail #2 on 09/27: (�) When was that initiated? (�)
    Response on 10/02: (�) On or about 08/19/2004. (�)

    This time, I surprise myself: I am one more time devastated but remain strangely calm.
    Even laugh about it. Nervously. Too much is just too much.
    I had heard about that Name Check aberration before but had ignored it.
    Like most people involved in that GC mess, I refused to worry in advance.
    One bridge to cross at the time, please.
    Weirdly enough, I am now almost relieved. Why? Because for the first time ever, I can be proactive and I CAN ACT!
    I call my lawyer and tell her about those 2 e-mails: �That�s good enough to file Writ of Mandamus. That summarizes the whole situation, we don�t need anything else�.
    WOM is filed on November 1st.
    (I requested FOIPA and contacted Senators, President, Vice-President etc, etc�
    only later just in case we would have needed more ammunitions).

    After that, things go fast:
    11/ 29: without any warning (!), LUD: �Your card has been ordered�.
    12/01: confirmation from the Assistant US Attorney that my case has been approved.
    12/04 LUD: �Your case has been approved�.
    (So, they notify you that the card has been ordered�before notifying that the case has been approved�).
    12/05: receive Approval Notice in the mail and my attorney indicates that she will then dismiss the Mandamus complaint.
    12/07: receive the Magic Card in the mail (regular mail, even not certified, unbelievable�).

    What a timing! Could I dream of a better Christmas Gift?
    Who said Papa Noel/Santa or Banta Claus/Little Red Riding Hood did not exist?
    :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :)



    more...


    brad pitt troy hair. The long hair is cheesy in
  • The long hair is cheesy in



  • DSLStart
    04-09 02:33 PM
    If your file is being touched by an IO or if there is a system wide update, that date will change.
    How do I find out if there has been a Soft LUD? I have an online account on uscis.gov and the "Last Updated" fields are all in 2007 (when I filed my AOS).





    brad pitt troy hair. house rad pitt workout troy. rad rad pitt troy workout and diet.
  • house rad pitt workout troy. rad rad pitt troy workout and diet.



  • ghost
    04-19 11:44 AM
    - 2004 filed for Labor and started EB3 process.
    - Company got acquired in later years . Filed new I140 ( I think it is called successor-in-interest)
    - Recently started fresh EB2 process for interfiling of EB3 to EB2 . GC approved.

    Thanks,
    Jimytomy

    Congratulations...it's painful to see EB-3 folks wait for so many years and then hear EB-2 folks complaining about porting! Hopefully, all of us will come together and realize that the only way for us to get out of this mess is by supporting IV goals (no country limits, recapture, etc.).



    more...


    brad pitt troy hair. rad pitt troy wallpaper. rad pitt troy wallpaper. rad pitt troy wallpaper.
  • rad pitt troy wallpaper. rad pitt troy wallpaper. rad pitt troy wallpaper.



  • pointlesswait
    06-11 09:29 AM
    Dude, sorry to hear abt that!

    a friend of mine was involved in a rolling bumper car accident ... the lady comes back year and a half later and files a case aganist him..his insurance lawyers fought the case for him.... they won..

    The question is..how fast was the car on impact...check with your iinsurance lawyers they may be able to assist you...

    dont even think of running away..they issue arrest warrants for traffic ticket violations sometimes...so urs is a little serious..;)
    -take it easy..





    2010 Photo of Brad Pitt Hairstyles brad pitt troy hair. rad pitt troy workout and
  • rad pitt troy workout and



  • StuckInTheMuck
    04-28 10:39 AM
    One more point:

    Know when your GC and passport expires so that you can renew it. :)

    Getting a GC does not mean you can ignore all your immigration issues.

    Abso-lute-ly :) Thanks pappu, your point is added.



    more...


    brad pitt troy hair. Brad Pitt#39;s Boyish Movie
  • Brad Pitt#39;s Boyish Movie



  • kaarmaa
    01-10 02:12 PM
    I doubt you will get a reply for your honest and valid concerns :)

    I have been a IV member since 2006 . I have seen the ups/downs . donated money , sent letters , attended rallies and done whatever has been been proposed . But I see that many senior members who had the drive to motivate people are not sending or being part of any messages or threads at all and that is exactly why the movement seems to be losing steam .

    The standard response that I see to any question is "have you donated money ? " . "Don't ask for anything till you have donated. " this is followed by some some red dots which normally works to silence the questions. People will be willing to donate when they believe in the movement . I remember we collected $ 30,000 in 1 month before the rally there was huge thread with all the donations . People were charged up and the money came up automatically . I am willing to donate but to be brutally honest I do not see the same level of motivation as was there in 2006 / 2007 days .Please use this as a wakeup call and not as reason to vent your frustration on me .

    There are many senior members who I do not even see any more . Members joining in late 2007 or early 2008 will not know any of these guys .

    Aman Kapoor . He is the founder of IV . I have not seen his messages since the past 3 years almost . Where is he ? Is it too much for him to send a greeting in New years eve motivating the members ? It takes just 2 minutes .

    Mark Bartosik :- He was supposed to the spokesperson for IV .The guy with the MasterCard sign for immigration . I have not seen him for quite some time now
    Where are the other senior leaders like
    a) Walden Pond
    b) There was a this British Girl from San Jose ( had a handle which had name like Rose or something )
    c) Niloufer Bustani from Dallas. I see her once in a while but very sparingly .

    The others even I have forgotten completely.

    The only leadership/core that I see is Pappu and no one else . If you have a country where the prime minister shows his face only once in 4 years , how are the people supposed to believe in that movement ? Please don't reply with a message saying what have I done or why can't I contribute money ? I have done that I am looking for leadership to show us the way and motivate us . All campaigns don't need money donations( Letters , calls , faxes etc ) . We could start with that and then drum up support and momentum and then the money will start flowing in automatically . There has to be a synchronized campaign organized by the leadership and all I see is everybody putting their eggs in the basket called spillover.





    hair makeup wallpaper BRAD PITT IN brad pitt troy hair. rad pitt in troy
  • rad pitt in troy



  • cpolisetti
    04-18 12:13 PM
    Good idea. I start with my contribution of 25 dollars(sending check today through Bill pay) in addition to 150 that I have made before.

    PS: Wish I could contribute more.

    How about this - let us have a couple of volunteers call/email people asking for $25 contribution. If we can get 1/2 of 3000 people contributing $25 each, we will get to about 120K. I am ready to take initiative in this - core group, can I get this initiative going?



    more...


    brad pitt troy hair. girlfriend Brad Pitt photos of
  • girlfriend Brad Pitt photos of



  • DesiGuy
    09-17 01:52 PM
    ammendment #9 for 6020?

    .....yawn





    hot The long hair is cheesy in brad pitt troy hair. hair middot; rad pitt troy body
  • hair middot; rad pitt troy body



  • never_giveup
    09-17 11:01 AM
    The proceedings have not started yet. I see people moving in and out.
    Reminds me of the Govt Offices in India. Doesnt look much different here !!!

    And they are probably gonna take a break at 12 for lunch .. lets c!!!



    more...


    house rad pitt troy workout. rad brad pitt troy hair. Brad Pitt Troy Wallpaper. rad
  • Brad Pitt Troy Wallpaper. rad



  • FraudGultee
    04-19 10:09 AM
    Love your sense of humor (based on your handle)! :D


    nice to see that post. believe me most people here lack it and i get flames and red just because of the handle :)





    tattoo house rad pitt workout troy. rad rad pitt troy workout and diet. brad pitt troy hair. rad pitt workout troy. rad
  • rad pitt workout troy. rad



  • deletedUser459
    06-16 11:52 AM
    yes, and normally you don't wear jeans that match your iPod



    more...


    pictures rad pitt troy wallpaper. rad pitt troy wallpaper. rad pitt troy wallpaper. brad pitt troy hair. Troy wallpaper, cool long hair
  • Troy wallpaper, cool long hair



  • buehler
    05-26 06:48 PM
    per this senators site it is 400K approx....

    http://gillibrand.senate.gov/newsroom/press/release/?id=CC4C8961-BF60-4182-A3EC-E96BC338EE30

    400k is the unused visas from both FB and EB. Don't know the breakup though.





    dresses hair middot; rad pitt troy body brad pitt troy hair. dresses Brad Pitt In Troy
  • dresses Brad Pitt In Troy



  • gk_2000
    04-18 07:40 PM
    I have neither become apprehensive nor have got any ill feeling ... just showing where the problem is .

    Yes, sorry.. no foul



    more...


    makeup Brad Pitt#39;s Boyish Movie brad pitt troy hair. rad pitt troy workout. rad
  • rad pitt troy workout. rad



  • newuser
    12-23 10:51 AM
    Posted my story too





    girlfriend rad pitt workout troy. rad brad pitt troy hair. images Profile of Brad Pitt
  • images Profile of Brad Pitt



  • nara2007
    07-18 02:07 PM
    Date Delivered To USCIS: 7/2/07
    Service Center: NSC
    Rejected: Dont Know
    PD: OCT 2005, EB3 India





    hairstyles girlfriend Brad Pitt photos of brad pitt troy hair. rad pitt troy wallpaper. Brad Pitt; Brad Pitt .soulty. 02-16 07:23 PM
  • rad pitt troy wallpaper. Brad Pitt; Brad Pitt .soulty. 02-16 07:23 PM



  • chicago60607
    09-17 11:33 AM
    Lofgren is offering managers amendment (which includes a comprise with Mr.King and minorities). THIS IS for HR6020 NOT for HR5882. We are NEXT.





    jthomas
    08-12 10:14 PM
    EB3 I is going to have a long wait. I had applied for Canadian green card and had received it. At present i have EAD and AP. Is it worthwhile to go into consular processing and work in canada or apply for a blue card or think about Australia. If this sounds okay how should i proceed.

    Jose Thomas





    deletedUser459
    06-14 05:18 PM
    Go Van Halen!

    U2 Blows!

    http://www.versusmediagroup.com/kirupa/iPod.jpg

    you forgot white!



    Total Pageviews