Blog Archive

Sunday, June 26, 2011

birthday cards for friends funny

images irthday cards for friends birthday cards for friends funny. funny birthday quotes for
  • funny birthday quotes for



  • nrk
    10-30 06:30 AM
    Thanks caliguy,

    I got the letter.

    As of 10:30 AM PST (Thursday), I have responsed to all requests for Sample letter, details of officer at TSC and steps to reach IO at TSC.

    If you have not received an email from me, please send me a message again. It's been almost impossible to keep up with all the requests I have received since last night.

    Any requests that I get after 10:30 AM PST, I will respond to them tonight.

    Good luck and keep the faith....





    wallpaper funny birthday quotes for birthday cards for friends funny. free funny strange irthday
  • free funny strange irthday



  • english_august
    07-12 10:00 PM
    This is the press release prepared with help from the Core. Please send it out to your friends, journalists and other contacts.

    http://www.touchdownusa.org/SanJose/SanJoseRallyPR.pdf

    Best of Luck for the rally.





    birthday cards for friends funny. top free irthday cards for
  • top free irthday cards for



  • Raji
    07-17 08:23 PM
    As you are aware there is alot going on right now. The administration is talking about CIR.
    Lots of bills with small provisions get talked up or introduced. In fact that happens every year if you look back. We keep an eye on what's moving and where the effort is needed. We do not want to waste our resources and effort if something may end up simply being a placeholder or a position statement.
    In a nutshell, there will be fax campaign when we are advised (by lawmakers, lobbyists and friendly advocacy groups among others) and we determine that it is needed and will be effective.

    Thanks for the response Paskal. However I still do not underststand why IV is not encouraging everyone to send faxes and register their support via the AILA site. As I have understood AILA has been a leader in this effort for immigration {see July 2007}. If you are trying to say that the interests of AILA and IV are not exactly the same - that is to be expected - no 2 organizations can ever be the same - BUT - surely we can come together to form and pursue some strategic interests. I see that with regard to these bills IV and AILA interests meet. Further if readers @ IV send messages via AILA Action Alert then IV resources can be saved to follow the path that you have described above.

    Finally, the bill may be a placeholder or position statement, but in the end we need to demonstrate the numbers - highlighting this bill may eventually lead to some worthwhile convergence in the CIR - I think no opportunity need be lost in this process and the more we highlight our position and condition the more visibility we get.

    Regards!

    Raji





    2011 free funny strange irthday birthday cards for friends funny. animated irthday card
  • animated irthday card



  • sathyaraj
    11-01 09:54 PM
    I feel like it is playing into hands of anti-immigrants. I think we need to stay and fight rather than being desperate and leave home.



    more...


    birthday cards for friends funny. irthday cards for friends
  • irthday cards for friends



  • go_guy123
    02-01 02:11 PM
    Same old blah blah blah we cannot and should not keep reacting to such nonsense. A fraction of what he told is true but he is blowing it out of proportion. Lets not post such nonsense here which is the standard stump speech of anti immigration folks


    Ofcourse indian companies started misusing and abusing tehsystem to
    the limit. I know Wipro paying 1500$ per month to people on L1
    in Stamford , CT .
    Stamford CT is an expensive place with 2 bedroom rent like 1800$.

    When indian companies do all this what/how do you expect people
    to react.
    Now the local population has become hostile to H1B and anything
    related to skilled immigration.

    It wasnt like that before...say 10 years back.





    birthday cards for friends funny. irthday cards for friends
  • irthday cards for friends



  • Aah_GC
    06-10 02:49 PM
    I called about 4 representatives - do we have to call for the Congressman or just leave him / her the message? The receptionists are generally like - "Who are you?" - "Ok, will pass the message" kinda deals.



    more...


    birthday cards for friends funny. irthday cards for friends
  • irthday cards for friends



  • grupak
    01-30 05:35 PM
    The two questions are very similarly worded... the original one is now Q35.





    2010 top free irthday cards for birthday cards for friends funny. irthday cards for friends
  • irthday cards for friends



  • Pagal
    02-01 06:45 AM
    Hello,

    If your parents have bad health, then its a risky trip anyways .. but if they are in a reasonable health, then most insurance plans (except the super cheap ones) should be fine to cover any emergencies .... I have used k v rao insurance couple of times (but never had to make a claim) ...

    There are always bad stories about claim process, but that is just the nature of Insurance industry (had such experiences with my employer insurance as well ... despite it being a Fortune100 company with generous benefits)... so choose your poison! :)



    more...


    birthday cards for friends funny. best free irthday print cards
  • best free irthday print cards



  • nc14
    04-18 04:16 PM
    Hearty Congratulations.





    hair animated irthday card birthday cards for friends funny. free funny e cards happy
  • free funny e cards happy



  • snathan
    04-20 02:23 PM
    what makes you think i have a website and I evaluate?? Moron, I was asking the person to get the documents evaluated and let other know, so that others who are in same position can benefit from that.

    Have you ever seen the Moron in real life...go and see the mirror. I have asked you the website as I didn’t want to assume and your name 'Sheila' resembles the Sheila from an evaluation agency. She used to say the same thing – ‘Ask your attorney to get it evaluated’. Obviously you didn’t want to answer my question. Still I was saying ' I was suspecting'.

    Now do you understand Who the real Moron is.?



    more...


    birthday cards for friends funny. Birthday Cards - Friends
  • Birthday Cards - Friends



  • GreenCard4US
    08-23 02:39 PM
    Thank you for the reply. When you say that if I go with Company A that there will be more scrutiny, do you mean they will check the vailidity of the offer and their ability to pay? I work for a Govt. Agency(Company C), they will give me an EVL but I am not sure if they will specify "in accordance with I140". I am actually doing the same job, same place, before as a contractor(Company A) and now as an Employee(Company C).

    Either way is fine. Is company A willing to hire you, and you intend to join them when GC comes through? If so, send that letter. There might be alittle bit more scrutiny that way.
    If you intend to stick with company C in the future, you can send the EVL of C and include a letter explanining you invoked AC21.
    Its not an issue that your H1 transfer to C occured before the 485 filed by A. Once its past 180 days, you are free to work whereever you wish.





    hot irthday cards for friends birthday cards for friends funny. More free irthday card
  • More free irthday card



  • Bpositive
    02-03 12:01 PM
    anyone else with 221g experience from chennai consulate? my case status was updated to send ppt on consulate website...submitting it to vfs tomorrow..

    how long from did it take to get the passport back from consulate after submitting it to vfs?



    more...


    house email a irthday card free birthday cards for friends funny. top free email irthday cards
  • top free email irthday cards



  • boreal
    08-25 12:02 PM
    I am with the same employer who sponsored GC. Until GC was approved I was with H1B visa. Is it neccessary for me to file I-9 after GC?

    Yes. They would need GC copy and they would update their records.





    tattoo irthday cards for friends birthday cards for friends funny. this funny card shows an
  • this funny card shows an



  • felix31
    04-07 11:27 AM
    Beatifully said Logiclife,

    Also as a teacher in training I can only say that every single person counts and every single person can and does make a difference...
    We can make a world better place, one person at the time.

    And we do act in the interest of this great country. Let's contemplate this for a moment..

    We are highly educated, skilled law abiding immigrants. Since we do possess diverse skills, we will be always welcome in Canada, Australia or New Zeland, and other similar pro-immigrant oriented countries. But we choose to stay here and make this country our home and make this country even greater for our children.

    The process is not easy, and we have a unique opportunity to get something accomplished that will not only affect us but everyone who comes after us.

    I have just scheduled a transfer of 150$ (confirmation # 55TVH-LHHNH )towards our new goald and I urge all memebers who did not contribute to please do so and others that have done that in the past to come back and show their support..

    United we will win
    Thank you



    more...


    pictures irthday cards for friends birthday cards for friends funny. Funny, Sarcastic Birthday Card
  • Funny, Sarcastic Birthday Card



  • absaarkhan
    08-20 01:17 PM
    My Situation is Similar to Yours.
    So it looks like you were able to GET H1 TRANSFER / EXTENSION
    With Another Employer, Even After Entering US on Advance Parole.

    I have a few Questions for you I would appreciate if you can please answer them :

    1. When you Applied for H1B Transfer in Permium Processing, which I-94 #
    did you gave to USCIS.
    2. What did u or Attroney answered for Last Manner of Entry Question
    3. Are you within the 6 Years limit for H1B or beyond i.e. using I-140 Approval.
    4. Did u get any RFE for your H1B after using AP.

    Please let me know.



    Good job laying out all usecases "add78".

    In my case, I travelled back on AP as my visa extension stamping went pending in Mumbai consulate. Came back here with my I-94 indicating "Parolee" as my new status.
    Within 2 weeks, I changed employer as per AC21, they filed for my H1 transfer(premium processing) via Murthy Law Firm. I received a new I94 which put me back in the H1B status. During this 2-3 weeks I was in the US as a parolee I did NOT use the EAD, because you don't have to.
    Interestingly after 3 months of my visa application at Mumbai consulate (2 months after I reached US) I received an email from them asking me to submit my passport for stamping. Its unbelievable that they think applicants would still be waiting in India for 3 months and that their employers would still be interested in keeping them, but I guess after all this ordeal I realised, they just don't care.





    dresses More free irthday card birthday cards for friends funny. free funny birthday card
  • free funny birthday card



  • sparuthi
    09-17 01:00 PM
    They are in recess.. will HR5882 come up after lunch.. I m on west coast,. so i dont know what has already taken place.. can someone pl let us know here..thanks



    more...


    makeup best free irthday print cards birthday cards for friends funny. email a irthday card free
  • email a irthday card free



  • gc_chahiye
    11-02 12:53 PM
    FOR ALL THOSE WHO VOTED YES - IF WE HAVE ENOUGH NUMBERS WE CAN CHARTER A A380 OR TWO DREAMLINERS ONE FROM THE EAST COAST AND ONE FROM THE WEST COAST WITH STOPS IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES TO DROP OFF PEOPLE. IT HELPS US, AIRBUS/BOEING AND THE "NO" SAYERS WAITING FOR THEIR GC'S. THIS WOULD BE FOR SURE A BIG EVENT IN THE HISTORY.


    most of us came here to save money. Blowing away all our savings by chartering a A380 on the way back, is kind of ironic... 7 years in the US and all I have to show for it, is this T-Shirt saying I flew on flight IV-A380. :rolleyes:

    (just a joke, please spare me the flames)





    girlfriend this funny card shows an birthday cards for friends funny. irthday greeting cards
  • irthday greeting cards



  • masouds
    09-17 02:31 PM
    Why did Ms. Lofgren ask for a roll call of Nays? Wouldn't that be more wasteful of the time?

    (nm. It was close)





    hairstyles Birthday Cards - Friends birthday cards for friends funny. irthday cards for friends
  • irthday cards for friends



  • sevak
    02-22 01:20 PM
    http://in.rediff.com/money/2006/feb/21visa.htm
    Focus of Indian companies seem to be H1-B, article doesnt mention any open support for GC





    mhathi
    06-05 06:20 PM
    Called all of the representatives on the list and left voicemails for legal reps. I have voted on the poll.

    mhathi.





    sdrblr
    09-14 11:20 PM
    where is the poll at?

    We were approved on 9/2.
    Had opened an SR on 8/25 and had sent an email to TSC streamline on 9/1



    Total Pageviews